Chapter 57: Amusement Park

The boy's warm breath brushed his collarbone, Zhuang Jingchun's body froze, his eyes darkened, and he looked down at the boy leaning on his arms.

"I'm not leaving, you let go first, okay?"

Xu Xizhou shook his head, his arms clasped his neck tighter, "No, as soon as I let go, you will definitely leave."

Zhuang Jingchun had no choice but to pat him on the back and coaxed him softly.

"Then I won't go, you lie down."

The boy who was rubbing against his chest nodded in satisfaction and let go of his hand.

Xu Xizhou lay down lazily, his eyes were a little sluggish, he patted the bed next to him, and his tone was dissatisfied, "Then you have to lie down with me, right next to me, don't sneak, do you hear?"

Zhuang Jingchun stood beside the bed and stared into Xu Xizhou's eyes. The black eyes seemed to be dotted with stars, and he found that he couldn't say anything to refuse.

"Okay."

He took off his shoes and coat, got on the bed, and lay down beside Xu Xizhou.

Smelling the familiar smell on the man's body, Xu Xizhou wrinkled his nose unconsciously, turned over, stretched out his arms to hug Zhuang Jingchun, and sniffed hard at his neck.

He muttered in a low voice, "What brand of perfume are you using? Why does it smell so good..."

The small piece of skin that was rubbed by Xu Xizhou's nose quickly turned red, and the numbness spread from the surface of the skin all the way to the depths of the heart.

Zhuang Jingchun took a deep breath, raised her arm, and slowly landed her palm on the back of the boy's head.

Like grooming a big cat, he gently stroked the back of the boy's neck.

Being rubbed by his hand so regularly, Xu Xizhou let out a comfortable moan in his throat, his eyelids got heavier and heavier, and he fell asleep unconsciously.

Zhuang Jingchun lowered her eyes and stared at the boy's sleeping face quietly.

Under the warm yellow light, Xu Xizhou's handsome facial features were extraordinarily soft, and there was a hint of childishness in his brows and eyes.

His hand moved away from the back of his neck and slowly landed on his face, as if with a sigh.

Xu Xizhou slept until the next afternoon. When he woke up, Zhuang Jingchun was no longer in the room, only a note was left on the bedside table.

——I have returned to France in advance, and we will see you in Wancheng next month.

Looking at the elegant and handsome handwriting on it, Xu Xizhou slightly raised the corner of his mouth and put the note into his backpack.

After winning the F2 championship, Xu Xizhou was busy giving interviews for the next few days. At the same time, he was also preparing for the F1 one test. McLaren called him several times to urge him to report, and then corrected it. The new contract was also sent.

According to the agreement last time, since Xu Xizhou's total points surpassed Edward's this season and won the championship, his annual salary next year will be directly increased from the original two million US dollars to five million US dollars.

Taking advantage of his free time, Xu Xizhou went to check his bank card again. The team paid the bonus and the last month's salary long ago, adding up to more than one million.