Chapter 103: Fascinated

Hearing Zhuang Jingchun's words, Xu Xizhou lowered his eyes and fell silent.

How did Zhuang Jingchun guess this?

Seeing that the boy did not speak, Zhuang Jingchun knew that he had acquiesced. He reached out and pulled Xu Xizhou's shoulder over and made him face him.

"Xiaozhou, I don't know what Charles said to make you misunderstood. But I can tell you very clearly that I like you because of you, whether you are a race car driver or any other identity. That won't change at all. If you don't want to drive a race car and want to try something else, I'll support you as well, understand?"

Xu Xizhou looked at those bright and firm green eyes, his nose was sour, and his eyes were a little hot.

He was always so willful and sensitive, but Zhuang Jingchun was always tolerant of him, thinking of this, he felt even more guilty in his heart.

He bit his lip unconsciously, and before the words could be said, a warm feeling suddenly came from the lower lip. The man's slender fingers pressed against his lips, stroking the corners of his broken lips.

"I was just impulsive, sorry. Does it still hurt here?"

Xu Xizhou shook his head, suddenly propped up his body, put his arms around his neck, and kissed his lips.

His sudden enthusiasm made Zhuang Jingchun unable to resist for a while, and his slender fingers restrained on the boy's waist. Zhuang Jingchun's breathing was a little disordered. Taking advantage of the breath, he said in a hoarse voice, "Xiaozhou, you are not in good health yet, don't do it yet. so."

Xu Xizhou's fingers passed through his hair, and his black eyes glowed with fiery light, staring at him without blinking.

He slowly approached the man, nose to nose, his breath warm, his voice low and hoarse.

"It's okay... break me..."
There was a strong desire in his eyes, as if a flame was burning inside.

Zhuang Jingchun met his gaze, only to feel that the blood in the depths of the body boiled in an instant, and the spine seemed to have been electrocuted, and there was a strange burning sensation.

He reached out and hugged Xu Xizhou back, pinched his waist heavily with his fingertips, pulled him towards him, and kissed him.

...

...

Xu Xizhou woke up from hunger in the middle of the night. When he woke up, the man behind him was sound asleep.

He didn't want to disturb him, quietly broke free from Zhuang Jingchun's arms, dragged his two soft legs, and casually picked up a shirt sleeve from the ground.

There is a small refrigerator in the hotel room, and there are paid snacks in the cabinet below. Xu Xizhou took a bottle of yogurt from the refrigerator, and found a pack of cookies in the snack cabinet below. He just squatted on the sofa chair and ate supper without any image.

He was afraid of waking Zhuang Jingchun, so he always took small bites when he ate biscuits. He quickly finished the package of cookies, clapped the residue on his hands, and just threw the box into the trash, when a hand suddenly appeared on his shoulder.

Zhuang Jingchun got out of bed at some point, stood behind him, and rubbed the top of his hair helplessly.

"What are you doing with these nutritious biscuits? Shall I go out and buy you something to eat?"