Chapter 26

Chapter 26

After returning from Cornwall, Xu Xizhou quickly threw himself into training.

The next stop is the Monte Carlo circuit in Morocco, one of the four well-known circuits in the world. Because it is an inter-city street race, the track is quite narrow and overtaking is difficult, which is a considerable test for the driver's skills.

Because of this, the championship of this race is also the dream of countless drivers.

Xu Xizhou glanced at the poster on the wall, and while stuffing the last piece of clothing into his suitcase, he talked to the team manager.

"I'll go to the airport right away, um... This time I will honestly accept the pre-match interview. Don't worry, I have already adjusted."

Halfway through the call, the phone showed that there was another incoming call, Xu Xizhou glanced at the name, hurriedly finished talking to the team manager, and immediately cut over.

"Going to Morocco today?"

The man's voice was as soft as ever.

"Yes. Lightning has already started testing, and the day after tomorrow is qualifying."

Xu Xizhou thought for a while, and then said, "Are you going to watch the game?"

"Of course, my father will come with me too. The Moroccan Grand Prix has always been his favorite."

Xu Xizhou's heart suddenly felt a little excited, he suppressed his excitement, and said in a calm tone, "I will do my best, and I will never disappoint my uncle."

"Don't put too much pressure on yourself, just do your best."

"Understood, I asked the team manager to reserve a ticket for you."

Hotels near the Monte Carlo circuit were packed on Friday, where the F1 Grand Prix is ​​also being held. Therefore, there will be many investors and team managers of top teams on the stage to watch the F2 race in F1. This is always the best time for F1 teams to look for newcomers.    As soon as Xu Xizhou watched an F1 qualifying race, he was dragged by the team manager for a pre-race interview. He stood still in front of the camera, and before he spoke, a figure in an orange-red racing suit walked over from behind him.

"I don't know if our famous F2 star can finish the race tomorrow, won't he retire again this time?"

Blake's acerbic tone echoed in the air. Xu Xizhou rolled his eyes, resisting the urge to raise his middle finger in front of the camera.

This guy just got on the podium once and he's gone. He had to teach him a lesson this time around.

"You should be grateful for my retirement, otherwise you wouldn't have a chance to get on the podium in the last race."

Xu Xizhou sneered back coldly.

Blake's face changed, and he couldn't find a reason to refute him for a while.

He muttered a swear word and strode away.

In the afternoon qualifying, Xu Xizhou did not dare to be distracted for a moment. The corners of the Monte Carlo circuit are very narrow and the forgiveness rate is very low, and it is possible to rush off the track if you are not careful.

In addition, the long tunnel in the middle is also a great challenge for the drivers. The suddenly darkened vision will make many drivers too late to react, and the phenomenon of losing control and hitting the guardrail often occurs.