Chapter 5: True and False Young Master

Seeing Xu Xizhou getting out of the car and getting into a taxi, Butler Chen couldn't help but wonder, the conversation ended so quickly, and whether the young master succeeded?

He got into the driver's seat and looked in the rearview mirror at the expression of the man in the back seat. Zhuang Jingchun's brows stretched, as if he had accomplished a major event that troubled him. It just didn't take a moment for that Qing Jun's eyebrows to wrinkle slightly again.

"Butler Chen, please go and help me with something."

Hearing Zhuang Jingchun's low voice, Butler Chen's expression became more and more shocked.

This is too outrageous, if the master and the wife know about it...

Zhuang Jingchun seemed to see what he was thinking, and the corners of his mouth curled slightly, "As long as you do it without knowing it, no one will know."

Butler Chen hummed a little nervously. This task is not difficult, but the young master has always been indifferent. He just watched it in the car for so long, and he didn't bear much on his face. Why did he suddenly want to intervene again?

"By the way, go back and ask Auntie to clean up the guest room on the second floor."

"Yes, sir."

Could it be that the banker will have guests coming to stay recently... Couldn't it be the child? That night, after Xu Xizhou went to a nearby clinic to treat his wounds, he found a hotel to stay.

He excused the club to go on a business trip and couldn't go home for a week, so he fooled Yuan Mu. When he woke up the next day, he looked at the agreed marriage contract on the table, still feeling unreal.

Zhuang Jingchun only finds him when he has a good brain, and he is too crazy to agree to such absurd requirements.

Back at the club, Meng Hui was startled when he saw the injury on his face, Xu Xizhou couldn't hide it from him, and honestly told him the whole story.

"Don't come here for a few days, and have a good rest at home."

His image is really not suitable for appearing in front of those little ghosts. The most important thing is that if he is seen by the parents of the little ghosts, if anyone misunderstands and complains about him, maybe he can't even keep the position of coach.

As he left the club and was hesitating where to go next, his phone suddenly remembered.

It was Xu Mei's call.

"Xiaozhou, I know what happened last night. Officer Liang from the Dongcheng Police Station explained to us the whole story. Your father came back without understanding and scolded you, which is really inappropriate. Are you better? Mommy go see you, okay?"

Xu Xizhou didn't expect people from the police station to make a special call to explain to Lu Feng. That's right, after all, Lu Feng and his wife are still his guardians, and he is only a young adult. In their eyes, he is still a child, and he has to inform his parents about everything.

Listening to Xu Mei's words, Xu Xizhou couldn't tell what he felt in his heart. Language can be the most poisonous sword, piercing a person's heart with blood. The damage has already been done, and it can be ignored if it is not a whitewash.

And he was also tired of the couple hitting a stick and giving a candy.

"No need, I was really impulsive about what happened last night. The injury on my body is not serious, it will be fine in two days."