Chapter 39: Jealous

Chapter 39: Jealous

It was evening when Xu Xizhou arrived at City B.

After picking up his luggage at the turntable, he was slightly taken aback as soon as he reached the exit.

Ren Huamin, Ren Junyun, and Shu Yue were all waiting there. Seeing him appear, Shu Yue had a happy face, walked over quickly, and took his hand.

"Xiaozhou, are you tired of flying?"

"It's only a two-hour flight, so I'm not tired at all."

Xu Xizhou greeted several elders one by one.There is no need for him to carry suitcases and backpacks, and naturally the housekeeper and driver will take them.

Getting into the spacious commercial van, Xu Xizhou suddenly thought of something, took out a box from his backpack and handed it to Ren Huamin who was sitting next to him.

"Grandpa, this is the knee physiotherapy device I bought in Germany. It is very helpful for rheumatism. You can try it."

Ren Huamin took the box with a smile, "Xiaozhou, just come here by yourself, you don't need to bring gifts."

Ren Junyun looked at this scene, somewhat appetizing.He thought that he was the first person to see Xu Xizhou, but now Xu Xizhou has never called him uncle, let alone gave him a gift. He silently took his eyes away from the gift box in Ren Huamin's hand, and was about to turn his face when he heard Xu Xizhou's voice.

"Uncle, I also brought a present for you."

"Do you like the pen I bought in Switzerland?"

"Xiaozhou, you are too polite. Uncle has everything. Don't waste your money next time." Having said that, Ren Junyun still took the black satin box excitedly.

Well, it looks very expensive at first glance, and it should be much stronger than that physiotherapy device.

"This... is for you."

Facing Shu Yue, Xu Xizhou still couldn't call out that title. People who are closest to each other by blood are often the hardest to get close to. He still needs time to get used to it.

He handed the dark blue small box in his hand to Shu Yue with some trepidation.

Shu Yue stared at him with a smile, opened the box, and when she saw what was inside, her eyes suddenly turned red.

It was a silver necklace, the pendant was a small moon, inlaid with crystals, bright and dazzling.

Twenty years ago, when Xu Xizhou's father proposed to her, he also gave her a necklace very similar to this one.

"You... don't you like it?" Xu Xizhou suddenly burst into tears without knowing why, and became more and more uneasy.

Shu Yue shook her head, she clenched her necklace tightly, and suddenly leaned over to hug Xu Xizhou.

Xu Xizhou felt that the fabric on his shoulders was soaked a little bit.

"I like it very much. Xiaozhou, it's great to be able to find you back. Mom has no wishes, but only hopes that you will be happy and happy forever in your life."

When the twilight sank, the commercial car parked in front of a quaint house.

It is located in the suburbs, without the hustle and bustle of the busy city, and it is extraordinarily quiet. As soon as he got out of the car, Xu Xizhou saw the roses blooming in the yard, surrounded by tall trees, and the air was filled with some unknown floral fragrance.