Chapter 80

Chapter 80
After finishing the training, Xu Xizhou saw Edward and Black waiting at the door as soon as he left the base.

Edward leaned against the SUV behind him in a very saucy posture.

Xu Xizhou greeted the two of them and looked at the army green off-road vehicle behind Edward, "Is this your new car?"

He remembered that Edward used to drive sports cars. Why did he change to an off-road vehicle today?

"Well, I bought it from a driving tour. I also want to buy an RV, but there are too many garage cars at home, and I can't put them down."

Edward opened the car door and raised his eyebrows at Xu Xizhou, "Would you like to try it?"

"Okay."

Xu Xizhou got into the driver's seat, first felt the feel of the steering wheel, then started the engine and tried the accelerator. When Edward and Blake were both seated, he glanced back.

Blake was sitting in the back seat, looking at the lack of energy, he was a little puzzled, couldn't help but glanced at Edward beside him, and said softly.

"What's wrong with Blake?"

Edward sneaked up to him and whispered, "Lovelorn. Don't talk about it later."

As soon as he finished speaking, the seat was kicked.

Blake gritted his teeth and looked at him with an unhappy expression, "Do you two think I don't exist? Do you dare to make your voice louder?"

Xu Xizhou simply did not avoid him, turned his head, and glanced at him with some pity.

"Are you really lost in love?"

Blake snorted coldly and folded his arms, ignoring him.

"Thinking about it in a good way, at least your legs are recovering well, and your hands are fine. It is hoped that you will win the championship in the new season." Xu Xizhou comforted him.

"Maybe I'm disappointed in love and proud in the game."

Edward also echoed, "Xu is right, and with your looks, it's not a matter of minutes to find a girlfriend. After dinner, let's go to the club and find you a beautiful and hot girl." "You know the shit, I have shadows on beautiful women now."

Xu Xizhou was driving the car, turned his head and glanced at him with a puzzled expression.

With Blake's arrogant character, if it's just an ordinary lovelorn, it shouldn't make him feel so down, shouldn't the woman have done something excessive?

"Why is there a shadow? Did you break up with your girlfriend... because she cheated on her?"

His light-hearted question pierced Black's chest like a dagger. Blake's handsome face was a little distorted, his face was blue and white, and the veins on his forehead jumped.

Only then did Xu Xizhou realize that he was really guessing. He glanced at Edward, embarrassed.

Edward laughed dryly, trying to ease the tense atmosphere in the car.

"Xu, why don't you tell us how you and Jonathan got together?"

Before Xu Xizhou could speak, he was ruthlessly interrupted by Black.

"I don't want to hear any love stories now, please shut up."

As soon as he finished speaking, Blake suddenly came back to his senses and looked at Xu Xizhou in shock.