Chapter 118: Finish the next part

three months later.

The final battle of F1 was held in City B of China.

One month before the start of the race, the 200,000 seats in the spectator seats of the track were sold out online, and the nearby hotels were also overcrowded, which directly drove the entertainment and leisure industry in the entire area.

And the opening ceremony of this final battle has invited many domestic celebrities, including the best actor, the best actor, the queen, and the low-key and mysterious business circle bosses, all star-studded, gathered together.

"F1 has finally ushered in the last race of this year. It can be said that the most concerned about this year, apart from Red Bull's winning champion Di Cario, is McLaren's young player Xu Xizhou, who is only 20 years old from China. The talented young man, with an unexpected growth rate in the past six months, has surpassed Elliott of Mercedes-Benz Team and Edward of Red Bull Team all the way, and climbed to the second place in the overall standings. The level has been raised to the ranks of world-class!"

"Yes, Mr. Meng Hui. You used to be Xu Xizhou's coach, and you also watched Xu Xizhou grow up. His best result in the whole season has been in second place, and he has not yet won a grand prix championship. What do you think? , is it possible for him to win the championship in the race in front of his home?"

"I think we should not put too much pressure on Xu Xizhou first. The final battle can be said to be the hardest and most difficult battle, especially since this race is still held in China, racing fans all over the country will be very concerned about Xu Xizhou, it is possible It affects his mentality when playing..."

Carl turned off the LCD TV in the lounge and frowned, looking a little worried.

"Xu, are you sure we don't need the more conservative strategy?"

Xu Xizhou slowly drank the electrolyte water in the cup without raising his eyebrows, "No, the last stop, I want to run more exciting."

"But you are playing at home now. With so many spectators and fans, it can be said that the entire Chinese people are expecting your results. In case the results are not ideal..."

Xu Xizhou chuckled lightly, put down the cup, and looked up at him, "I haven't even run yet, so you think I can't do it? Is there a team manager who hits people like this?"

"I'm not hitting you, I just think that you should prepare for the worst no matter what."

Looking at Xu Xizhou's relaxed look, Carl sighed in his heart that this guy's mentality has indeed been honed to another level.

A once-in-a-decade home game, with 200,000 spectators watching, this enormous pressure and anticipation will overwhelm the mentality of any racer, even Di Cario.

Even the team manager of him was so anxious that his mouth was blistered, but this kid is quite calm.

"There is an old saying in China that the emperor should not be in a hurry for the eunuch." Charles walked in slowly, holding his helmet, and said such a sentence, neither light nor heavy.

"What do you mean by eunuch? When did you become a Chinese national?" Carl frowned and looked at Charles speechlessly.

"Just learned in the past two days, there are quite a few of my fans here. I'm starting to fall in love with the city."

Carl put his helmet on the table, took a glass of warm water, and looked out the window at the winding track.

"Anyway, this kid is measured, you don't have to rush."