Chapter 89: Conflict

Many people in the team knew about their relationship, and a few engineers walked aside wisely, leaving space for the two of them.

Xu Xizhou was embarrassed to show his affection in public, and took Zhuang Jingchun to the lounge.

As soon as the door was closed, he was carried into his arms by the man.

Zhuang Jingchun's cool fingers caressed the back of his neck, pressed him against the door, and kissed him warmly.

In fact, they only separated for a few days, but for couples who are in love, they don't see each other for a day, like every three autumns.

The kiss ended, and both of them were a little hypoxic.

Xu Xizhou hung on him, sticking to him like a koala climbing a tree. Zhuang Jingchun couldn't do anything about him, so she hugged him directly and sat down on the sofa chair.

"The furniture of the house is all bought. After this race is over, you can rest in the UK for two days."

Xu Xizhou hummed softly and suddenly thought of something.

"By the way, didn't I do an exclusive interview with a fashion magazine before, and they called me again in the past two days to ask the two of us to shoot a double cover. Are you interested?"

Zhuang Jingchun raised her eyebrows slightly.

"I'll go if you go."

"Actually...I wanted to refuse before, because the two races were so close, I didn't have time to go back to China at all. But isn't the next race in Australia, people from the magazine said they could come to Melbourne to give We shot the cover, and it happened to be local, and I thought it was a good idea."

"Melbourne?"

A strange light flashed in Zhuang Jingchun's eyes. The first time he saw Xu Xizhou was at the F2 Melbourne race.

It seemed like a good idea to shoot a double cover there.

After the two were tired in the lounge for a while, the team manager knocked on the door and asked Xu Xizhou to go to a meeting.

As soon as he walked out of the lounge, Xu Xizhou saw Charles waiting by the door.

"Charles, didn't your family come to see your game today?" Xu Xizhou took the initiative to greet him.

"They have their own business to do and don't have time to watch my games every day."

Charles glanced at the closed lounge door behind Xu Xizhou, thought for a while, and then said, "Austin is the CEO of the company, so there should be a lot of things to deal with, even if you are a couple, you shouldn't ask him to do it every game. You have to be there to watch."

When Xu Xizhou heard this, he immediately stopped.

"I asked him to come to my game? Charles, are you mistaken about causality, Austin came to my game because he likes me and cares about me, this is what a couple should do, there is no requirement Not required. Don't impose your values ​​on others."

Charles was choked for a moment, not knowing what to say.

Xu Xizhou was too lazy to reason with him, and strode to the conference room.

"Charles, Xu, the two of you are lining up to start together today. During the race, you must seize the opportunity, cooperate more, and don't let the cars behind have a chance to overtake, understand?"