Chapter 111

Chapter 111

Half an hour later, they also met new flying guests.

The man standing beside the hospital bed had clean facial features and a pair of graceful and classic Danfeng eyes. He has a spring breeze-like smile on his face, and the curvature of the corners of his mouth is just right, an expression that is very suitable for viewing on the big screen.

Xu Xizhou had just finished washing and was coming in from the outside. He saw a group of staff huddled in Zhuang Jingchun's ward, and then saw the young man standing in the center, his expression froze slightly.

Oops, why is Su Fan here?

The expression of the director's team is also a bit ugly. They also know about the scandals between Su Fan and Xu Xizhou before. Although some netizens joked that inviting Su Fan to the show would be more explosive, they didn't think so.

Just kidding, they just want to make an ordinary adventure variety show that doesn't engage in ripping off. If they really invite other movie stars over, the focus of the show will be on the Shura field of these three people. How can anyone pay attention to variety shows? What about the content?

Besides, if Su Fan comes and makes Zhuang Jingchun unhappy, if the big Buddha is not recorded, what are they going to do?

It's just that the director's team never expected that Su Fan didn't ask their opinions at all, and went directly through the back door through the investor's side, without a notification in advance.

They didn't dare to have any opinions. After all, they were three gold movie stars, and the notice fee was not high, so how could they dare to speak?

"Director, if you think about it in a good way, you don't have to worry about the popularity of our show, it's definitely a hot search all over the sky."

The assistant comforted him softly.

The director gave a wry smile, "Oh, the heat is there. If the fans tear up and make a bloody mess, it's hard to say whether our show will have another season."

"Xiaozhou, long time no see." Su Fan also wore a light green trench coat in this hot summer. He was slender and straight, as if he had walked out of a movie pictorial.

The man in the striped suit on the hospital bed rolled his eyes and simply turned sideways, facing the wall.

"Mr. Su, I really didn't expect you to be a flying guest. I thought we only had two flying guests in this issue."

As soon as Xu Xizhou saw him appear, he had a headache. His headache was not how to deal with Su Fan, but how to coax Zhuang Jingchun.

Su Fan chuckled, "I just finished filming the new movie. I heard from the agent that your variety show is very interesting, and I also like to challenge some extreme projects, so I want to come and try it."

"I just heard that you were injured when you were gliding yesterday. Mr. Zhuang seems to have suffered a serious injury, so he came here to take a look."

He also carried a fruit basket in his hand, which contained apples, grapes, raisins, and dragon fruits. He put the huge fruit basket on the bedside table and stared at Zhuang Jingchun's back with a very gentle tone.

"Mr. Zhuang, are you feeling better today?"

Liu Yan stood in the corner watching this scene, his fists clenched.

When the names of Su Fan and Xu Xizhou were listed on the hot search before, many pure fans of Xu Xizhou scolded Su Fan for deliberately interfering in Zhuang Zhou's feelings. , it is impossible to do such a disgusting thing of self-depreciation.