Chapter 7: Allergies

Zhuang Jingchun narrowed her eyes slightly, her green eyes a little confused. He didn't have time to ask more, Jiang Xia had already returned to the box, and her face was not very good-looking.

"Xiaozhou, can I call you that? How old are you this year?" When she turned to Xu Xizhou, she smiled again.

"Twenty-one." Xu Xizhou lied without changing his face.

"So small, what is your current job?"

At this moment, Xu Xizhou is very fortunate that Mrs. Zhuang does not pay attention to the gossip of the wealthy in Wancheng, otherwise his identity as a fake young master should have been exposed long ago.

"I'm an amateur racer and I work in a kart club teaching kids to drive and stuff."

"Is that so." Jiang Xia showed a thoughtful expression, and a faint smile appeared on her beautiful face, "No wonder Jingchun likes you, he used to—"

Zhuang Jingchun suddenly coughed softly and handed a plate of strawberry soufflé to him.

"Mom, try the dessert that just came."

Xu Xizhou was a little curious, what exactly was Mrs. Zhuang's interrupted sentence? Why does Zhuang Jingchun look unwilling to mention it? Could it be that Zhuang Jingchun's ex-boyfriend is also a racing driver?

If you say that, everything makes sense. The reason why Zhuang Jingchun asked him to agree to marry is because there is Bai Yueguang in his heart, and because he looks a bit like Bai Yueguang, and the two are both Racer, Zhuang Jingchun couldn't get the white moonlight, so he turned to him for comfort...

So...he was actually taking the script of Bai Yueguang, a dog-blood stand-in?

As soon as Zhuang Jingchun turned her head, she found that Xu Xizhou's eyes were blank, staring blankly at the brownie in the plate, not knowing what he was thinking.

He kicked him lightly under the tablecloth and reminded in a low voice, "Eat the snack, don't leave anything left."

Only then did Xu Xizhou regain his senses. He tasted a brownie and said in disgust, "It's too sweet, I just ate a lot, and I really can't eat this one."

He suddenly thought of something, blinked, and pushed the plate to Zhuang Jingchun.

"Boyfriend, please eat for me."

The blue veins on Zhuang Jingchun's forehead jumped, and just as he was about to warn him in a low voice, he saw Jiang Xia, who was on the opposite side, looking at the two of them.

As soon as he ate it, his expression changed drastically.

"What's in it?"

"Raisins and walnuts, maybe there are peanuts?" Xu Xizhou wasn't sure, he just took a bite.

He looked at Zhuang Jingchun in puzzlement. In just ten seconds, Zhuang Jingchun's breathing began to be a little short, and the white jade-like face was rapidly turning red, and the whole person seemed to have an asthma attack.

"I am allergic to peanuts......"

He clearly remembered that peanuts are generally not added to brownies, so he just took a tentative taste.

"Ah, I'll call the manager and ask them to call an ambulance." This was the first time Xu Xizhou saw someone allergic to peanuts, so he was startled and rushed out to call the manager.

It was not the first time for Jiang Xia to deal with this situation. She calmly called the hospital, explained Zhuang Jingchun's symptoms in detail, and came over to hold Zhuang Jingchun's hand.