Chapter 113: Birthday

The day before Zhuang Jingchun's birthday, Xu Xizhou suddenly received a call from Xu Mei.

"Xiaozhou, I heard that you returned to China some time ago. I want to talk to you about something, is that okay?"

The woman's voice had a hint of melancholy, as if she was worried about something, Xu Xizhou could almost imagine her frowning her eyebrows.

He probably guessed what Xu Mei wanted to talk to him about. After returning to Wancheng, he met with Wang Miao and the others several times, and learned a lot of gossip in the circle. It is said that Lu Rong had another quarrel with Lu Feng not long ago, and now he has completely stopped communicating with the Lu family, as if he is determined to tear his face with them.

Xu Mei came to him, probably just to talk about this.

Half an hour later, in a cafe on the corner.

After not seeing her for a few months, Xu Mei's expression was much haggard than before, and her figure had lost a circle. Except for a plain silver bracelet on her hand, there was no jewelry on her body. The beautiful woman with jewels and jewels in her memory has completely disappeared from the shadow of the past.

"Xiaozhou, I'm really taking the liberty to come to see you today. I want to ask, has Lu Rong contacted you recently? I heard that he went to see your game before and brought his... classmates."

Xu Xizhou stirred the coffee in the cup with an iron spoon. After thinking about it, he said, "The two of them came to the Moroccan Grand Prix before, but they left on the day after the race. I have no contact with him after that."

"Is that so?" Xu Mei unconsciously opened the waffle with a fork, looking a little disappointed.

"I thought that even if he didn't contact the family, at least he would contact you."

"Aunt Xu, can I ask, what happened to the Lu family? I heard some rumors. I don't know if they are true or not. I heard that my grandmother was hospitalized some time ago. Is that true?"

Xu Mei put the silver fork in her hand on the tablecloth, her eyebrows lowered, and her expression flashed a hint of embarrassment.

She was tight-lipped bout others, and did not want to publicize the scandals at home, but Xu Xizhou was different from others. This was the child he had grown up with since he was a child, and it was the only person she could talk to now.

"Xiaozhou, to tell you the truth, our family is really messed up during this time. Xiaorong doesn't know what to think. After breaking off with the daughter of the Lin family, she doesn't like girls anymore. The male college student was his... lover, and his dad was so angry that he had high blood pressure."

"It's just that he likes boys. If he can fall in love with others in a serious way like you, I don't really care. But he has to spend money to go... His father was angry after he was discharged from the hospital, so he went straight to the boy. His parents said a lot of unpleasant things, and it was very ugly. After Xiaorong heard about it later, he didn't even go to the company, and he didn't know where he took the boy. It's been more than a month. Your grandmother is also angry about this."

Tears flowed down unconsciously as Xu Mei spoke.

"It's a good thing to recognize Xiao Rong, it would be even better if you could stay in the Lu family, but I never imagined that it would become like this. I sometimes feel that Xiao Rong seems to be in the bottom of his heart. Still don't recognize us as his parents."

The boy frowned slightly and handed her a tissue. Xu Mei took the tissue and wiped it at the corner of her eyes. She realized her gaffe, and although her eyes were still red, she quickly regained her composure.