Chapter 31: Good Night Kiss

As soon as Xu Xizhou walked into the gate of the villa, he smelled a seductive fragrance.

He thought it was the nanny who was cooking, and when he entered the kitchen, he was surprised to find that it was Zhuang Jingchun.

A man dressed in grey casual clothes, tall with long legs and an apron, is piping cookies on a baking sheet. The oven at work next to it exudes the rich aroma of dessert. Xu Xizhou smelled the sweet taste of the thick chocolate and couldn't help swallowing.

Zhuang Jingchun turned her head and was slightly surprised to see him.

"I thought you would stay at the Lu family for two more days. Why did you come back so soon?"

"Um... mainly because my grandfather is here..."

Xu Xizhou briefly told Zhuang Jingchun what happened today.

Zhuang Jingchun put down the piping bag and frowned slightly.

"I probably know who you inherited this violent temper. But your grandfather's approach is indeed very pleasing."

Xu Xizhou laughed unkindly.

"That's right, you didn't see my adoptive father's face. It's even more exciting than the face-changing in Sichuan dramas. I feel bad for him."

Xu Xizhou leaned over and looked at the petal-shaped cookies on the baking tray, eager to try, "I didn't even know you could bake cookies. I want to try it too, can you teach me?"

"Do you want to learn how to decorate?"

Xu Xizhou looked at him expectantly with black eyes and nodded.

Zhuang Jingchun took off his gloves, picked up a new piping bag, and put the rest of the chocolate dough in it.

"Look at how I did it, just follow along and learn."

He demonstrated the general steps and quickly squeezed out a perfectly shaped cookie on the baking sheet.

Xu Xizhou watched without blinking, he was full of confidence, "What's so difficult about this, it's just twisting his hand twice, I promise to squeeze better than you."

Zhuang Jing smiled innocently and gave him the piping bag.

Xu Xizhou, took a deep breath, held the top of the piping bag tightly, and slowly put the tip on the baking sheet and squeezed it hard.

A crooked mass of brown dough stuck to the pan.

"Uh, my hands were shaking just now, and I squeezed too much. Do it again."

Xu Xizhou pretended not to see the failed product. This time, he carefully squeezed the cookies little by little. After shaking his arms around, he looked at the cookies on the plate. He suddenly found that the shape seemed a bit similar...

"Like a piece of shit." Zhuang Jingchun mocked him mercilessly.

Xu Xizhou's cheeks were a little hot, and he said embarrassedly, "Can't you say something nice? Anyway, this is my first time learning."

"Then I'll correct it, like a lump of chocolate shit."

This guy has such a beautiful face, why is his mouth so poisonous?

Xu Xizhou angrily threw the piping bag into the plate, "I'm handicapped, I won't learn, you can play slowly by yourself."

Zhuang Jingchun sighed helplessly.