Chapter 93

Chapter 93

Thinking about the consequences, the next day, Xu Xizhou got up from the bed again with a sore back.

However, compared to the soreness that seemed to be after a group fight with people last time, probably got used to it gradually, and this time body's discomfort was much lessened.

Xiwei morning light came in from the window, Xu Xizhou blinked and turned over.

In the second half of the night, he didn't know how he slept. He swept away the quilt all by himself and slept comfortably in the corner. Seeing Zhuang Jingchun hugging her arm and curled up pitifully at the moment, Xu Xizhou couldn't help but smile.

He shook off the quilt on his body, put it on Zhuang Jingchun, and approached his arms.

Sensing the approach of the heat source, Zhuang Jingchun also put a sticker to the side, and habitually stretched her arms around his waist.

The thick and long eyelashes blinked, Zhuang Jingchun slowly opened her eyes, and after a while, her eyes focused on Xu Xizhou.

"Why did you wake up? Don't sleep for a while?"

"It's almost eight o'clock now, and I'm still sleeping. It's not good to be seen by my uncles and aunts."

Zhuang Jingchun chuckled lightly. Probably didn't expect Xu Xizhou to be quite good in front of his elders, which was very different from his flamboyant and wanton style on the track.

"You must have been tired last night. It doesn't matter if you sleep a little longer. My parents are very open-minded. If we don't sleep in, they will feel weird."

"It's okay, not too tired."

Xu Xizhou's fingers unconsciously played with his light brown hair, and his warm breath sprinkled on Zhuang Jingchun's neck.

"Really? If I knew you weren't tired, I should have used up the rest."

Xu Xizhou was stunned for a few seconds, and then he glanced at the box with the small umbrella on the bedside table, and then he understood what Zhuang Jingchun meant.

His cheeks were a little hot, and he was about to speak back when he heard a careful knock on the door.

"Xiaozhou, Austin, are you up yet? I'll make breakfast and bring it to you, okay?"

Hearing Jiang Xia's voice, Xu Xizhou propped up her body and subconsciously wanted to sit up. Zhuang Jingchun quickly held him down and stuffed him into the quilt.

"Mom, we just woke up, sorry to bother you."

He turned his head again, looked at Xu Xizhou, and said softly, "You have a good rest and don't move."

After a while, Jiang Xia really brought the breakfast. Freshly squeezed passion fruit and orange juice, fragrant croissants, and mini chocolate croissants are all handmade by Jiang Xia.

Zhuang Jingchun took the plate at the door. Jiang Xia stood by the door and didn't look in, but told him with a smile, "Eat breakfast while it's hot, the chocolate croissant may be a little hot, so let the boat eat it slowly. If it's not enough, there will be more in the oven. have."

"Well, you worked hard."

"It's not hard, you let Xiaozhou come a few more times, and I'll make him delicious food every day."

After washing up, Xu Xizhou had breakfast in bed again. Only this time, Zhuang Jingchun was with him.

The man has long hands and feet, and wraps him domineeringly in his arms, and the two of them are cheek to cheek.