Chapter 73: Love

Chapter 73: Love

Xu Xizhou blushed a little, and said uncomfortably, "What is up and down? Is it necessary to distinguish it so clearly?"

When Yuan Mu heard this, he stared at him with wide eyes as if he had seen a ghost.

"Of course it's important. What if the two of you bump into each other! Even if you don't get along in that respect, what's the use of a good relationship?"

Xu Xizhou rolled his eyes, disapprovingly, "We've only just started dating, you're thinking too far."

Yuan Mu patted him on the head in disgust.

"What if you don't want to go far, you're a fool at first sight, so I'll send you a few videos when you go back later, you can study hard, do you hear?"

"Yes, yes, I will study hard." Xu Xizhou's tone was perfunctory.

In any case, with Yuan Mu's help, the two of them prepared the ingredients much faster. Halfway through, Yuan Mu's husband also came in to help the two of them. Yuan Mu couldn't stand his clumsiness, so he threw the other out.

Half an hour later, the beef bone soup in the induction cooker was cooked, steaming hot, and the whole living room was full of rich aroma.

Xu Xizhou arranged the ingredients one by one, prepared the dipping ingredients, and greeted Yuan Mu and his husband to take a seat.

"There are already boiled radishes, potatoes, and some balls in the pot. You can eat them when they float. If you want to eat the rest, just put them in."

"Understood, you've been tired all afternoon. Hurry up and sit down." Yuan Mu said.

Xu Xizhou nodded, and as soon as he sat down, there was an extra bowl of beef bone soup in his hand.

"Drink some soup first and pad your stomach." Zhuang Jingchun looked concerned.

Seeing this scene, Yuan Mu, who was opposite, clicked his tongue a few times, and glanced at his husband in disgust, "Lao Bi, look at his boyfriend, how caring, look at you again!"The man was eating the balls in the bowl with his head down, when he was compared inexplicably, his expression was very innocent.

"How about I serve you a bowl now?"

"Forget it, the dog ignores the belated affection."

Yuan Mu snorted coldly, took the bowl and started to pour the soup.

"Xiaozhou, you can see it, the old man is like this, he has no passion at all. It's not the same as the two of you who just started dating, you must be eager to stick to each other for 24 hours. You should cherish this time, otherwise , sooner or later it will become like us."

The man sitting beside Yuan Mu frowned slightly, "You can't say good things when you come to someone's house as a guest, so you know you're bad?"

"No matter what I do, I'm still better than your boring gourd. As soon as I get to the table, I bury my head in eating and don't say a word for a long time. It's all up to me to liven up the atmosphere."

The man's tone was dissatisfied, "When did I stop talking? I was discussing the futures market with Mr. Zhuang just now."

Seeing the quarrel between the two of them, Xu Xizhou couldn't help but smile.

"Okay, don't abuse dogs here, quarrels that are not aimed at breaking up are all flirting, haven't you heard of it?"

Zhuang Jingchun also seized the opportunity to speak.