Chapter One-Prologue

A young girl stared out the window looking out and enjoying the scene when her fingers touched the window, she jumped back seeing the frosted pattern burst from her fingertips. She still wasn't used to the fact she had powers and hiding it was even more concerning, she wasn't even allowed to see her sister but she knew it was her own fault she had to stay in here after she had hurt Anna when she younger, it had been an accident that never meant to happen but her parents wanted to make sure it would never happen again so they moved her into a room of her own and making sure none of the servants knew about her powers.

She had been locked in her room for almost two years now and she had just turned eight years old, her parents would come to see her sometimes giving her new books to read from the library. She always asked to see her sister, but her parents would give her the same answer every time which was "No it's too dangerous". Anna would come the same time every day knocking on her door and asking if she wanted to build a snowman which of course she did but, she knew the risk and so she ignored her sitting with her back to the door as she watched her powers freeze over her room more.

It wasn't until the moment years later when Anna knocked on the door of her room, she knew she was truly alone, her parents have just been announced dead and she fell apart even more. She cried nonstop that night and her powers grew even more dangerous every day and no one not even her sister could help how alone she was......