CHAPTER 52

Classes went smoothly and as I had already knew, Harry lost his temper in Umbridge's class and landed himself in detention for the whole week, including Friday.

I made my way over the Quidditch pitch with Fred and George and walked towards the stands as the twins went to the locker room to change with the rest of the team.

As I sat down, waiting for team to come onto the pitch, I felt ever so excited to see my first Quidditch game, even though it was just tryouts.

Soon, the team flew to the pitch on their brooms along with three others who were trying out for the post of Keeper, including Ron.

I was a bit sad that I never got the chance to meet Oliver Wood. I used to think he was a funny character. He cared so much about quidditch, he did rather let dementors chase Harry to win the match.

And when he was crying at the shower after they lost.

I had seen so many head cannons of him with the others that got me into his character so much.

Soon, the tryouts began and the chasers tried to throw the Quaffle pass the the hoops to see which one of the three Gryffindors who were trying out for Keeper could keep them away.

Personally, I had a slight fear of heights and never saw myself playing Quidditch. But I loved to watch them fly around as I sat there with amusement, secretly fangirling.

Just then, Fred flew up towards where I sat on the stands, floating there in the air before me.

"Enjoying the show, My lady?" he smirked.

"Very much," I said, grinning back.

"I can show you a few more cool moves, if you like," he wiggled his eyebrows at me, making me laugh.

"WEASLEY!" Angelina shouted from above. "Quit flirting and get down here!"

"Maybe later, in personal." He winked at me and moved away.

I felt blush crept on my cheeks. I chuckled and shook my head.

Fred and George were not doing anything, just hanging around on their broom while the new students try out.

New players were decided and Ron was decided as the keeper and he was extremely proud about it.

He kept his chest puffed out and his head held high as he walked over to the shower.

I walked down the stands and stood in front of Fred and George.

"You two played very well." I said sarcastically as they didn't even played.

"Haha very funny." George stuck out his tongue.

I did too.

Fred chuckled and looked at me with a soft smile. "We'll change into our uniform. You can go to the hall, you must be hungry."

"How did you know?" I asked, quite surprised.

"I know everything about you Ashwini Kumar." He winked at me.

"Oohh I am so scared." I acted shocked.

Fred chuckled and they walked to the shower room to change while I back back to the building.

I was walking through the corridor when I saw Draco coming from the other side, alone.

I tried to ignore him and walk without any kind of expression but,

"No hello, nothing?" He said, stopped right in front of me.

I looked up at him "We are not friends Draco." I said harshly.

"Why, people don't have to be friends to say hello." His lips crept upwards and he smirked.

"What do you want?" I asked, shifting my foot from one to another.

"Oohh, harsh." He put his hand over his chest as if he is hurt.

"Are you done?" I asked with my eyebrows raised.

"What's the rush?" He tilted his head.

"That's enough Draco." A voice said.

My lover boy.