CHAPTER 33

"Fred - George - wait a moment." Harry called after Ron and Hermione had left the compartment and the twins turned. Harry then pulled open his trunk and drew out his Triwizard winnings.

"Take it," he said, and he thrust the sack into George's hands.

"What?" said Fred, looking flabbergasted.

"Take it," Harry repeated firmly. "I don't want it."

"You're mental," said George, trying to push it back at Harry.

"No, I'm not," said Harry. "You take it, and get inventing. It's for the joke shop."

"He is mental," Fred said in an almost awed voice.

"Listen," said Harry firmly. "If you don't take it, I'm throwing it down the drain. I don't want it and I don't need it. But I could do with a few laughs. We could all do with a few laughs. I've got a feeling we're going to need them more than usual before long."

"Harry," said George weakly, weighing the money bag in his hands, "there's got to be a thousand Galleons in here."

"Yeah," said Harry, grinning. "Think how many Canary Creams that is." The twins stared at him. "Just don't tell your mum where you got it... although she might not be so keen for you to join the Ministry anymore, come to think of it."

"Harry," Fred began, but Harry pulled out his wand.

"Look," he said flatly, "take it, or I'll hex you. I know some good ones now. Just do me one favor, okay? Buy Ron some different dress robes and say they're from you."

He left the compartment before they could say another word, leaving the twins dazed.

"Well, this is gonna be a crazy summer," I grinned, walking out from our compartment.

For the first time, I saw the twins completely lost for words as they placed the bag of Galleons inside their trunk, following me out of the train.

It was dark when we arrived at King's Cross, but I spotted Mrs. Weasley quickly, even though I'd never met her personally before.

She had just said goodbye to Harry that she spotted me and came forward with a broad smile on her face.

"You must be Ashwini, am I right?" said Mrs. Weasley brightly.

"Yes," I nodded, raising a hand for her to shake. "It's great meeting you, Mrs. Weasley."

But ignoring my raised hand, she brought me into a tight hug. I took aback at first, but then hugged her back as well before she pulled away.

"It's nice meeting you too, dear. I mean, after all I've heard about you from the boys," she said, throwing a quick glance at one of the twins who was standing behind me.

"All good, I hope." I said with a grin, making Mrs. Weasley chuckle

"I'm so glad that you have to do so much and letting me stay with you. Thank you so much" I said to her with a smile.

"No, it's alright dear. I already have 7 kids, I wouldn't mind getting another kid stay over" She placed her hand over my cheek.

"Or maybe daughter in law" George joked.

"Shut up George" Fred slapped at the back of his head.

"Anyways, let's get going shall we?" Mrs Weasley said and we started to walk.

"Again, Mrs Weasley thank you" I said, hugging her from the side.

"It's alright dear really. I've heard about you from Dumbledore, and I kow how hard it os for you to be here alone." She whispered, squeezing my hand.

I smiled down at her and we walked out of the station.

"So how are we getting to your house, anyway?" I asked the twins as we were finally out of the station.

But my question was answered when Mrs. Weasley took out her wand arm and gave it a wave.

Swallowing, I went closer to where Mrs. Weasley was standing and said in a quiet whisper, "Excuse me, Mrs. Weasley?"

"Yes, dear?" she said, putting her wand back in her robe.

"Err - did you just call the Knight Bus?" I questioned, looking worriedly at the street before us.

"Of course," she nodded, looking at my nervous expression. "What's wrong?"

"Well... Muggles can't really see the Knight Bus." I whispered. "How can I get on it if I can't see it?"

"But... your a witch right?" She whispered back.

"Yes well, not exactly it was taken away from me..so?" I said as we stand on the road side.

"Oh.. I forgot that..well I guess we need to do something.." She mumbled, worriedly.

"I...I see the bus"

"What was that dear?"

"I can see the bus Mrs Weasley."