CHAPTER 29

"I can't believe I'm doing this." I mumbled under my breath.

"Did you said something?" asked Fred, dusting off the desk with the cloth.

"Hm? Oh no" I smiled awkwardly and started to sweeps off the floor.

After getting caught by Filch red hands, we were given the duty to clean off his office while he sleeps peacefully in his room.

We were silence for a minute when Fred whispered "Hey, wanna get out of here?"

"What if he wakes up?" I whispered back.

"Nothing will happen," He hold my hand "Trust me."

and I trust him, so we ran out of there.

"Woah... this was fun." He chuckled.

"Fun?" I slapped his arm, looking at him sternly. "You got us caught."

"And that is why it was so fun." He bopped my nose and smiled.

I rolled my eyes and started to walk to the common room. We were silent for a minute when Fred spoke up.

"Hey..um Let's just forget whatever happened at that room you know. "He said, avoiding my gaze.

"Oh uh..y-yea, certainly" I nodded, looking away as well.

He nodded slowly.

We walked in silence again.

And again he broke it.

"So the last task is coming, you excited?" He asked with a smile.

"I can't tell exactly " I said, looking straight ahead without any expression.

"Why is that?" He frowned.

"No reason " I shook my head slowly and finally we were at the fat lady potrait.

Fred said the password and we walked in.

I saw George and Lee sitting on the sofa, giggling among themselves. I huffed, walking towards them and crossed my arms over my chest.

"You traitors!"

"Hey! Don't blame us, Fred himself dragged you with him" Lee said, throwing his hands over, George following him.

"Well, you two could have followed us." I clenched my jaw.

"Woah there lioness, we don't want to get caught" George winked.

"Idiots" I mumbled and slapped their head. "Anyways, I'm going to sleep. I'm tired."

I walked away but got a glimpse of the three boys smiling at eachother and mumbling, I knitted my eyebrows but didn't looked much and got up to my dorm.

Reaching there, I saw all the girls asleep, so I crept in slowly and got in my bed and fall asleep as I hit the pillow.

----------------

One week left for the task, nothing in ny head on how to save Cedric.

Haven't seen Dan for so many days. And Dumbledore is ignoring me. Great.

I was currently sitting in the library alone, staring outside the window trying to think about Cedric saving plan.

My mind clicked, I looked down at the necklace Dan gave me and remembered that if I rib iit, He will come.

I took the necklace in my hand and rubbed it for a sec. I waited, nothing happened. I rubbed it again. Still nothing.

Did he just fo-

"God damn it woman! What's so important?" I heard his voice.

Turning around I saw Dan in his pjs and a fork in his hand. He must be eating.

I grabbed his hand and made him sot next to me, and looked up at him with puppy eyes. "Help me"

"On what?" He asked confusingly.

"Helping Cedric " He sighed.

"Well, it's not really necessary to save everyone you kn-"

"But I want to..so"

He looked at me for a moment and sighed "Fine. So have you even tried anything?"

"I did but it won't work" I shook my head.

"Ah" He nodded. "How about you think of something related to me?"

"To you? What?"

"Like, how I used to with you but I was not you too...you know something like that" He said.

I looked at space and tilted my head. He smirked"I think I should go now."

"Wha? Wait!" I looked over, he was gone.

Related to him?

He was gone but still with us?

Huh?

Oh..

WAIT!

Can it be?

Let's see.