CHAPTER 44

It was late at night that Ginny and Hermione had sneaked into Ron's room to discuss Harry's state anxiously.

Yet I remained alone in our room, worried that I would let something slip if I joined them.

So I laid there motionless on my bed, staring at the ceiling as I let my mind wonder away.

I was thinking about Fred and I. We are in a relationship, that's good bit some day or the other I had to go back to my own world, leaving him behind.

I didn't even told him about me the real me. What if he finds out by other and not by me myself. He'll feel betrayed and would bever trust me.

I was deep inside my thought as silence haunted the shadowy room. But not a second later, a crack sound erupted the place and next moment, Fred appeared next to me on the bed, grinning as he laid there.

I gave a loud yelp at the sudden shock, pushing myself away in a quick motion that I almost fell off the bed.

"Woah, careful there!" said Fred, grabbing my hand and pushing me back on the bed as he laughed.

"Weasley, you git!" I smacked him playfully on the arm. "Why do you keep doing that!?"

"Cause it's fun," he said, chuckling.

"Well, one of these days you'll kill me by giving me a heart attack," I said. "And I promise you that I'll come back to haunt you and then I'll show you fun."

"Well, you can show me fun now," Fred's grin widened and I smacked him on the arm again. "Ouch! Just kidding!"

I laughed, shaking my head in disbelief. "Is that why you're here?" I said jokingly.

"How dare you accuse me of such sin, madam?" he gasped dramatically. "Honestly, you don't give me enough credit. I'm a true gentleman."

"Then what is it?" I grinned.

"I came here because I wanted to talk to you," he said, but then added with a grin, "I mean, other than wanting the fun."

I glared at him teasingly, but before I could even move, he brought his hands up defensively and said quickly, "Please don't hurt me!"

I shook my head again and giggled, laying back down next to him on the bed on my back, staring up.

"I was thinking about, telling everyone about us." He said.

I looked at him and blinked. "Huh?"

"Like, should we tell everyone about our relationship?" He asked, looking at me.

"Maybe...but it's it too fast? Lile it's been a week only so.."

He nodded.

"I mean I would really love to tell everyone about us, bit it's just..."

"Fast" he nodded. I nodded back.

"I know, I'm sorry I was just thinking about things...but we'll wait of course." He smiled.

I smiled back.

"It's alright Mr Weasley. " I said dramatically.

"Mr Weasley huh." He chuckled darkly. "You won't believe George is plotting so much thing about us."

"Like what?" I asked with a smile.

"Like, things you know..silly things, yiu don't wanna hear that" He chuckled, shaking his head.

"What is it? Tell me." I said, shaking his arm.

"Never mind."

"Tell me!" I insisted, laughing.

"NEVER!" he yelled back dramatically and so I sat up, trying to tickle him, but failed miserably as he just stared up blankly at me. "Yeah... sorry to disappoint you, but I'm not ticklish."

"Darn it," I sighed, pulling away.

"You better apologize," he said warningly.

"No, thank you." I said stubbornly.

"I'll count to three," he said with a grin. "One,"

"Oh, like what're you gonna do?"

"Two,"

"Oh, no have mercy on me! I'm so scared!" I said sarcastically.

But then I regretted it as soon as Fred counted 'three' and then crawled on top of me, starting to tickle me.

I smiled at him sweetly and he took aback. "Yeah, I'm not ticklish either, don't you remember back at the cafe?"

"Damn it," he said under his breath, shaking his head.

But when we both realized that Fred was still straddling me, my face flushed and his ears went red.

"Well," he broke the silence, "now that I'm here..." but his voice trailed away as he leaned down and pressed his lips against mine.

I wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him closer to me. But when we finally pulled back, we were now both fully red on the face.

"I love your kisses, Ash," said Fred, grinning broadly.

I giggled up at him, shaking my head, "You're an idiot, Freddie."

"Yeah, I know. I'm constantly reminded by you," he chuckled. "You've said that like a hundred of times."

"Yes, well," I shrugged and smiled. "I guess that's just my weird way of saying I like you."

"Oh, yeah?" Fred grinned mischievously.

I shrugged and then smiled shyly. "Is that weird?"

"No. But even if it was, then we would be weird together," he simpered down at me.

"I'll take it," I smiled back, my eyes roaming into his.

By that, Fred was just about to lean down again, but he stopped in his tracks when we heard Ginny's and Hermione's voices nearing the door.

"Goodnight," he whispered, and with one last peck goodbye, he disappeared out of the room, leaving me a smiling fool.