CHAPTER 41

A week has passed by now. Everything was going in a smooth flow, with us enjoying our time here and me going to the meeting telling them what to do and what not to.

I had been thinking about where Dan would be. Although I had the pendant with me, I tried to call him but thought that he would be busy and so I didn't.

One day I got a letter from someone. I was curious who it was, I thought of Dan but it was not Dan it was from Cedric.

He told me about where he is living, in Hampi. Also how it os hard being there in the muggle world with so much of work. He is starting a new job there with his mother, a book store. So that they could get money.

Mr Amos is till coming to London for his work, beacuse if he will not then everyone will get suspicious of course. He also told me about how he got the address of mine. Mr Weasley told Mr Diggory and he told Cedric.

Wow.

I wrote him back saying that I'm glad he found a job and also we could talk more.

Of course I had to write it secretly beacuse for god sake if I write it in front of anyone except the elders as they know about Cedric not being Dedric-I mean dead.

You all would be thinking how did I send it back? Well O asked Sirius if I can use one of his owl, and he said yes..so yeah.

Anyways, today we all were gathered around the hall talking and laughing at our way. Everyone was there, the elder and the children.

I was with Remus, talking silently about my time back at home as he had asked me. Mine and Remus friendship had gotten strong and we share everything to eachother.

Him about his time at Hogwarts and me about mine at my own world.

For days, I think I'm more closer to Remus. I feel comfortable. It's not like I don't feel comfortable with others, I do. It's just that he seems more like a father figure.

Anyways, after we talked he and Sirius had to go outside to buy some veggies while I walked up to the roof to get some fresh air.

I sighed once I reached there.

It was night. The whole area was dark and cold. The night sky was aglow with a canopy of glittering stars. The moon was aglow with a pure, white light, the stars danced around the sky, shinning the city.

I walked up to the railing of the roof, kept my hand on the railing and looked out at the road. The cars and buildings light were gleaming, just like how stars are.

It was so relief to see this.

I sighed and sat down on the ground, my back against the wall as I stared up at the sky.

I was just staring up when I felt someone sitting down next to me. I looked over to see Fred, staring uo as well.

"What are you doing?" I asked with a smile.

"I went to find you...you were not downstairs so I came here and look I found you" He smiled back.

"I love seeing this" I stated, looking up at the sky.

"I can tell."

We sat there silent for a moment when I asked "Why were you finding me?"

"Right... I wanted to talk about something." He said.

I looked at him, he was looking up. "About what?"

He looked at me and we looked at eachother eyes, he smiled "About us."

"Us?" I asked, furrowed.

"Yes, first listen to me alright and then do whatever you like to.. but listen" He sighed and sat up straight, looking at me fully. "I never believed in love at first sight until I met you. From the moment I saw you, my heart knew that it had found it's home. You've brought so much light into my life and I can't keep this feeling to myself any longer. I have waited fo so long, nor knowing if you even see me in that way or not. I love you Ashwini, more than words can express more than my heart can contain. I want to be with you."

I stared up at him with my mouth a gap, I gasped softly. I opened my mouth to say something but nothing came out.

He just confessed to me.

"It's hard I know, I should have gave you a warning but..eh" He chuckled nervously and shrugged.

"Fred..I.." I sighed, looking in his eyes and smiled then hugged him immediately.

He was taken a back but hugged me quickly by my waist and buried his face in my neck.

I looked up at him and felt my heart race, a mixture of excitement and nervousness. He reached out, his hand gently cupped my cheek, his touch warm and tender. My eyelids fluttered as I leaned in closer, the soft rustling and wind in the background proving a gentle soundtrack to the moment.

Our faces drew nearer and the tome seemed to slow. Our lips brushed against eachother, hesitantly at first, like a delicate promise. Then, as it was unable to resist any long, we pressed together in a soft, lingering kiss.

His lips moved slowly with mine and, pulled me even more closer. I rubbed the back of his neck as he rubbed my waist and sighed as we kissed passionately.

He tilted his head to get more access and we pressed against eachother more. We kissed for a good minute and pulled back , our breathes were ragged as we were left with the taste of eachother on our lips.

He opened his eyes and smiled down at me. He brushed his nose against mine and whisper "So... that's a yes."

"Of course you idiot." I chuckled softly.

He chuckled back and sighed, pulling my head to his chest as he kept his head on top of mine. "I'm glad."