CHAPTER 73

"Dumbledore is here dear" Mrs Weasley informed me and Anushka as we sat in the girls room talking.

We nodded and followed her out of the room and down to the hall.

It was decided, as Alexandra had decided that Anushka will stay in this dimension, but I warned her not to cause too much trouble all she did was just a simple nod wigh her bright smile, she is too happy to stay here.

And so now, as always we have meetings at night and so today Anushka is also coming with me to meet her with Dumbledore.

"You ready?" I whispered.

"We're not in a movie, knock it." She said jokingly, although her voice seemed nervousness.

I knocked on the door and in a second it opened up with Vivian behind it. She smiled at us welcoming and let us inside.

I walked inside with Anushka hiding behind me.

I saw everyone there, like everyone one was present no-one was missing, usually they won't come but today it's different.

"So nice too see you again Ms.Kumar." Dumbledore smiled sitting at the usuam leader seat at the dinning table.

"Nice to see you too professor. " I smiled.

"Now, where is the other Kumar?" He said, his eyes moving to the person behind with a smile.

I moved away to let everyone see her. She looked at me and then slowly at others, she satrted to play with her nails and made eye contact with Vivian who gave her an ensouring nod and a smile.

She looked up at the main person there, Dumbledore. He gave her a kind smile, his eyes flickering with feelings.

"Anushka Kumar, welcome to the Order of pheniox, although you know it already." He chuckled softly.

Anushka chuckled too "It's nice to see you professor. " she said.

"It's nice and surprising to see you indeed." He nodded. "Now, why don't you two sit down." He referred to the both of us.

We sat down at the empty seat at the dinning table and looked at him.

"I'spose I don't have any explanation to do seeing your sister and Daniel might have told you already. "

"Yes professor. " Anushka nodded.

"Good good, and I'm very happy that you'll be staying with us." He smiled.

"I'm happy too." She smiled up.

"Now, this meeting today was bot supposed to happen but at your unexpected arrival, we are here infact all of us." He reffered to the ones who wouldn't come in normal days.

They looked down in guilty.

"I just have one question for you." He said looking directly at Anushka's eyes, his own eyes were sparkling. He seriously need to stop reading minds unnecessarily.

"That is?" She waited patiently.

"Do you want to go to hogwarts this year? Or in the next year?" He questioned.

I too needed to know it, I looked at her as she looked away from his eyes and fixed her eyes on the table. There was silence for a minute when she looked at him again and nodded. "I want to join hogwarts this year....but that's not possible right?" She asked, her voice low.

"Not necessary, we allow students who are shifted or have some actual meaningful reason to join hogwarts mid session." Dumbledore nodded. "And your case is like that, but just in a twisted way."