CHAPTER 14

That night we were going to know who was the chosen one and so we went to the great hall ate, but many didn't as they were talking among themselves who will be the chosen one.

The halk was kit with candles, and the goblet of fire was shining the brightest.

I was just enjoying the food as I already know, and just watching the drama.

After the meal was done, Dumbledore stood up and stood infront of us.

“Well, the goblet is almost ready to make its decision,” said Dumbledore.

He took out his wand and gave a great sweeping wave with it; at once, all the candles except those inside the carved pumpkins were extinguished, plunging them into a state of semidarkness.
The Goblet of Fire now shone more brightly than anything in the
whole Hall, the sparkling bright, bluey-whiteness of the flames almost painful on the eyes.

Everyone watched, waiting. . . . A few
people kept checking their watches. . . .

“Any second,” Lee Jordan whispered.

The flames inside the goblet turned suddenly red again. Sparks began to fly from it. Next moment, a tongue of flame shot into the air, a charred piece of parchment fluttered out of it — the whole room gasped.

Dumbledore caught the piece of parchment and held it at arm’s
length, so that he could read it by the light of the flames, which had turned back to blue-white.

“The champion for Durmstrang,” he read, in a strong, clear voice, “will be Viktor Krum.”

“No surprises there!” yelled Ron as a storm of applause and cheering swept the Hall.

Krum went inside the room and the clapping and chatting died down. Now everyone’s attention was focused again on the goblet, which, seconds later, turned red once more. A second piece of parchment shot out of it, propelled
by the flames.

“The champion for Beauxbatons,” said Dumbledore, “is Fleur Delacour!”

“It’s her, Ron!” Harry shouted as the girl who so resembled a veela got gracefully to her feet, shook back her sheet of silvery blonde hair, and swept up between the Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff
tables.

"She's so beautiful" I whispered.

"Yeah" George and Lee said together.

“Oh look, they’re all disappointed,” Hermione said over the noise, nodding toward the remainder of the Beauxbatons.

And the Goblet of Fire turned red once more; sparks showered out of it; the tongue of flame shot high into the air, and from its tip Dumbledore pulled the third piece of parchment.

“The Hogwarts champion,” he called, “is Cedric Diggory!”

Every single Hufflepuff had jumped to his or her feet, screaming and stamping, as Cedric made his way past them, grinning broadly, but before going inside he kind of looked at me with a hesitate smile and headed off toward the chamber behind the teachers’ table.

Werid.

“Excellent!” Dumbledore called happily as at last the tumult died down. “Well, we now have our three champions. I am sure I can count upon all of you, including the remaining students from
Beauxbatons and Durmstrang, to give your champions every ounce of support you can muster. By cheering your champion on, you will contribute in a very real —”
But Dumbledore suddenly stopped speaking, and it was apparent to everybody what had distracted him.

The fire in the goblet had just turned red again. Sparks were flying out of it. A long flame shot suddenly into the air, and borne upon it was another piece of parchment.

Automatically, it seemed, Dumbledore reached out a long hand and seized the parchment.

He held it out and stared at the name written upon it. There was a long pause, during which Dumbledore stared at the slip in his hands, and everyone in the room stared at Dumbledore. And then Dumbledore cleared his throat and read out —
“Harry Potter.”

Everyone gasped and I did too, wanting to be in the scene and mumbled "it's a brand new information"

"What?" The twins and Lee looked at me confused.

I shook my head with a shock expression and looked at Harry to see him looking around in shock.

Hermione pushed him to walk over to Dumbledore. He went towards him and stared at him. Dumbledore gave him the parchment without any word and Harry walked inside the room, looking at everyone shock.

Well, that went intense