CHAPTER 17

The days until the first task seemed to slip by as though someone had fixed the clocks to work at double speed.

I and Dan have been hanging out a lot and he's actually a funny and cute guy. He doesn't seem any harm.

We would either at corridors, library or the great hall and talk. He even told me about his girlfriend who is in Ilvermorny and all about.

Of course he would have a girlfriend but it's not like I'm jealous infact I'm happy to find another friend of mine from another school.

As far of the twins and Lee, after that day, Lee and George apologized about being that protective friends and told me that I can do whatever I want and to be careful.

But Fred is not talking to me. He only looks at me but doesn't say anything, so I didn't forced him to talk to me and just do what he does.

On the Saturday before the first task, all students were permitted to visit the village of Hogsmeade.

I was with the twins and Lee. I, George and Lee talking but Fred hust walking in silence.

"Ashwini, Fred wants to talk with you about something" Lee smiled at us and left us alone at the place.

Fred looked at them who were giving him thumbs up and sighed. "I'm sorry for being like that"

"I was being dramatic I know. It was nonsense, I shouldn't have acted like that...sorry" He said, looking down at his shoes.

"It's alright" I smiled. He looked up shock but smiled. "You owe me chocolates, remember?"

I grabbed his hand and started walking towards the shop.

"How could I forget that?" he chuckled.

•••••••••

The day of the first task was finally here. After having our breakfast we four quickly walked to the ground where the first task will take place.

I and Lee saved seats for Fred and George who were out beting for who are gonna win this task as we looked around at the surroundings.

They finnally came and after a minute the task starts.

First was Cedirc and he was accomplished with the task bit whenever I see him, I always get this feeling of sadness in me.

I don't know why, he is a good character and he really shouldn't have died. I need to save him here, yes, I will.

I tried to not think about it too much and focus on enjoying the time.

Next was Fleur then Krum and at last Harry.

He got out of the tent and did his besst to fight with teh dragon, getting his fire bolt and when he did, he flew away, the dragon following him making a fuss at the teachers side as we four yelled "Well done dragons!"

We all, the whole crowd waited for him to come and about a min he finally came with his broomstick a bit damaged and the egg on his hand.

He smiled brightly, making us cheer loudly.

After the task was done, we gryffindor's walked to the common room and started to prepare for the party.

George, Lee and others were for the decorating while I and Fred walked to get the foods.

As we were walking Fred asked "So, are you and that Drumstrang boy meeting eachother?"

"Yes" I said.

He hummed with a nod.

"Well, not that much, like at the corridors and all." I said.

He nodded quickly and we reached the fruit bowl portrait. Fred tickled the pear, it giggled and we walked inside.