CHAPTER 43

"You two did it didn't you?"

It's been another one week, mine and Fred has been sneaking out at midnight and would go to the roof top and talk about things or just kiss, you know.

Anyways, we have noticed that George may have noticed us but we weren't quite sure, bit now we are.

I and Fred stared at George who was grinning brightly.

"We did what?" I asked.

"You two are in a relationship right?" He asked with a little jump.

We looked at eachother and sighed.

"Yes" Fred said.

"Yes! Knew it with Fred smiling whenever you come and you two whispering. Hah!" He did a little dance which made us laugh.

"Sit! I want to tell you two something" he quickly made us sit at Fred's bed as he dat down at his won, facing us and grinning. "He did so much waiting you can't guess. The whining and crying. 'oh she is going to go with that Dan guy' 'George what am I gonna do? I can't live without her!' "

"I did not do that!" Fred said as he gritted his teeth, throwing a pillow at hid brother who laughed. I laughed along with him. "Not you too." He sighed.

"Can't help it Freddie " I chuckled.

"Oohh wait..you know I've already thought about your marriage and kids name. Of it's a boy George and of it's a girl it's Georgina or maybe–"

"Shut up." We both said and chuckled when George pouted with a frown.

------------------------------

"Harry's in trouble! He's been expelled!"

Mr Weasley sound echoed through the whole house and everyone ran downstairs, worriedly.

I was the only one who was walking down calmly but acted worried too.

"What do you mean, Arthur!?" Mrs. Weasley rushed out of the kitchen and asked. "What happened!?"

"They say that he has used magic outside school again. He's already had his first warning, and for the second time, they expel students."

"What!? He's done magic!?" Sirius asked with panic. "Why?"

"He used a Patronus Charm, apparently."

"But - but Harry would never use magic if it wasn't absolutely necessary!" Hermione retorted. "I know he wouldn't!"

"I know this, Hermione," Mr. Weasley nodded impatiently. "But the ministry wouldn't believe that dementors were there without their order."

"Well, what now!?" said Mrs. Weasley anxiously. "They can't just expel him!"

"Dumbledore's now at the ministry," said Mr. Weasley. "He's trying to convince them to give Harry a chance for a hearing before they expel him. We'll just have to wait and hear the end of this."

Everyone went their separate ways, writing to Harry and telling him to stay put and to look out for himself and not to act rashly.

Not too long after, the good news arrived that Dumbledore had convinced the ministry to form a hearing for Harry.

There was a small gathering that same night to see who would volunteer to go after Harry the following day.

And of course the next day, Harry came and greeted with everyone.

He was confused on seeing me but I said that my parents are muggles, they need to be safe and I have to be here.

He didn't asked anything and just nodded then wondered over to talk with Ron and Hermione.

I and the twins were at their room, talking among ourselves. I was on Fred's bed, lying down with him as he strokes his finger tips on my arm, making me shiver time to time.

George too was lying on his bed, his face hung down from the edge of the ved and he faced us upside down.

"Ughh, I cant stand seeing you two anymore." He groaned, putting a pillow on his face.

"Can't help it George." Fred chuckled.

"Shut up!" George threw the pillow at him, Fred laughed and kept it with him.

"I too want one." George mumbles.

"Have patience my dear brother." Fred said, pulling me closer.

"Yeah, George I'm sure you'll find someone soon." I said, and gave him a smile.

"Ugh I hope so too." He sighed.