CHAPTER 49

"I can't believe this." Lee murmured for the nth time as we all sat around the compartment.

"And why is that?" Fred asked with an eyebrow raised.

"Well, I just really thought that she would punch you in the face when you would confession to her... but look!" He exclaimed, throwing his arms around.

"Beacuse your thoughts never comes too in these matters." Fred smirked.

"Yeah whatever.. it's a relief though, we don't have to hear your whining anymore." Lee laughed then made a mimic voice of Fred " 'oh she's going to marry Dan!' 'why was she looking at Draco like that?' "

"Okay- I did not said that!" Fred roared.

"Mate, you did saod that also this 'Shes so beautiful, ofc they would fall for her.' Or 'I was going to ask her to the ball! Why did that Dan asked!"

They laughed, I snorted, covering my mouth but Fred saw it, his ears turning ear.

"Funny, right?" He asked.

I shook my head but let out the laugh and joined them. "Ugh! I hate you guys!" He huffed and looked out of the window.

I cleared my throat, looked at the others boys who were busy laughing so I placed my hand on Fred's lap and asked "But you love me, you said it yourself Fred."

"Yes but you are laughing with them." He said grumpily.

"It's funny." I said with a snigger.

He looked at me sternly, I cleared my throat immediately and looked at the boys then kicked their legs. "Boys don't laugh."

They nodded like a small kids, pressed their lips with still were trying hard not to laugh.

"Sorry." I said looking at Fred.

"You don't look like your sorry." He said.

I sighed. "But I am...oh c'mon you'll also tease these two alright then you'll find how funny it was!" I exclaimed and sat back down properly.

"Yeah right!" He exclaimed too with a chuckle.

"Idiot." I mumbled.

"Yours." He kissed my cheeks and smiled.

------------------------

Soon enough, we were at the carriage, on our way to Hogwarts. 

As I saw the huge building, lightening, I felt a jolt in my stomach and I smiled remembering how came here, just like this, sitting with these boys, with the thought that it was a dream. 

When we reached there, we all got down from the carriage and walked inside the castle in a line. 

The entrance hall was ablaze with torches and echoing with footsteps as the students crossed the flagged stone floor for the double doors to the right, leading to the Great Hall and the start-of-term feast.

I, Lee and the twins sat down close by Harry, Ron and Hermione with our other friends, Angelina, Katie and Alicia. 

They were talking about something but I was busying looking around the Ravenclaw table to see a glimpse of Luna. 

"So...you two are finally dating!" Angelina squealed causing me to look at her. 

"Yesss." Fred stretched out the 's' and nudged me. 

"We are happy for you." Alice smiled at us as she intertwined her hands with Lee. 

We smiled at them and looked at each other, Fred leaned in and kissed me, he intertwined our hands and kept it on my lap and started to talk with them.

I smiled cheekily.

What have you done Fred Weasley.

"Who's that?" I heard Hermione ask the two boys as she pointing toward the middle of the staff table.

My eyes followed hers. I first saw Dumbledore in his golden chair, Dumbledore's head was inclined toward the woman sitting next to him, who was talking into his ear. There she is, with short, curly, mouse-brown hair in which she had placed a horrible pink Alice band that matched the fluffy pink cardigan she wore over her robes. Then she turned her face slightly to take a sip from her goblet  a pallid, toadlike face and a pair of prominent, pouchy eyes.

Pink Tod-Sorry, I mean 

Dolores Umbridge.

I could hear Harry telling Ron and Hermione about her, how she was at the hearing and what she told. 

I was just staring at her, thinking what would have been if she wouldn't had come here, that when I felt her eyes on me and I blinked, she looked at me for a moment and then threw a tight smile at me. 

I forced a small smile and looked away, staring at the chicken leg piece in my plate. 

"Who's that?" I heard Katie ask as she stares at Umbridge. 

"Might be the new DADA teacher." Fred said, looking at her too. 

"Ugh, I feel sick jus by seeing her." George groaned and drank glass of water at once, when he kept the glass on the table it automictically refilled itself. 

"I can tell." Fred sighed and went back to eating.