CHAPTER 54

"My sister and Fred Weasley are dating." Dan mumbled for the nth time, staring at space.

"Quite it." I hissed, as I hit his thigh he hisses. "You should go, it's quite late."

"Yeah." He said, standing up, dusting the dirt from his pants and turned to face me with a smile. "See ya later then."

"Yeah, see ya." I smiled back and in  second he was gone. 

I sighed, taking my bag and got up. I stretched a bit and ran downstairs, in the common room. 

I got inside the room, scanned it if any of my friends it there or not. Thankfully no one was there. 

I sighed in relief and ran up to my dorm, kept my bag on the bag and then walked down to have dinner in the great hall. 

"Where were you?" I jumped when I heard Fred's voice as I reached the common room.

I turned back to see him coming down from the boys dorm. 

"Library, I told you." I said. 

"Yeah..2 hours, were assignments so much?" I nodded as he shook his head. 

"Now, you won't study anymore and spend time with me" He said, throwing his arm over my shoulder as we walked towards the great hall. 

"I spend everyday with you." I smiled looking up at him. 

"Yeah well half the day you are at your classes then, assignments." He whined. 

"Aww, but I have to do." I said, pinching his cheeks. 

"I don't think so." He mumbled. 

"Shut up." I hit his stomach, he grunt softly as we entered the great hall.

"Make me." He wiggled his eyebrows as we sat down with our friends. 

I rolled my eyes playfully and we greeted our friends. 

After eating and chatting around we made it to our common room, rested ourselves a bit and then got to our dorm. 

I immediately gave Fred a goodnight kiss and he was satisfied and walked to his dorm with a happy dance. 

-----------------

The next day everything went smoothly. 

With classes, friends and everything, it was good. We didn't had Umbridge's classes today which was good.

I even skipped a class as I and Fred spend time together by the Black Lake.

Anyways, after classes I was walking to the great hall for lunch when I saw a certain blond hair girl, walking to the same direction I was going.

I grinned happily as I tried to match hee speed and now I was just behind her.

"Hi." I spoke up.

She jumped, looking around and smiled softly at me. "Hello."

"I'm Ashwini Kumar, joined last year." I smiled at her.

"Yes, I saw you. I'm Luna lovegood." She smiled at me with her dreamy voice.

"Nice to meet you." I said as we walked.

"Nice to mee you too, I really like your hair." She said looking at my curly hair.

"Oh? Really. Thanks." I chuckled softly.

"No need to thanks, we're friends now." She giggled, jumping left and right as she walked.

I chuckled and we talked a bit more about her Ravenclaw friends and with Ginny.

We were finally at the great hall and it was packed.

"So, I'll see you later?" She asked with an eyebrow raised.

"Yeah of course. See you later Luna." I smiled.

She smiled back and walked to her Ravenclaw table while I walked to gryffindor's.

"You're friends with Loony–" Hermione bit her lip and sighed. "I need ro stop doing that."

She mumbled.

"I just met her." I smiled happily as I helped myself with some eggs.

"Making friends I see." Fred nudged me as he smiled.

"Yes." I said with mouth full of egg scrambled.

"Oh..dear you won't forget us right?" Lee said while wiping an invisible tear.

"Of course not, you guys are my favourite idiots." I said in a terrible British accent.

"Ohh myy good." George chuckled, with more into his accent.

We all laughed and started to eat while talking among ourselves.