CHAPTER 72

"W-what are you doing here?" I stammered, glancing at Daniel then at Anushka.

Anushka, my younger sister she is just the same age as the golden trio, 15 but will turn 16.

Who would thought that your sister would arrive like this, such surprising way. Her black round eyes were filled with confusion, her eyebrows were arched, the short black hair were let open, the air blew through her hair.

"I could ask you the same." She said looking at her surrounding.

I glanced at Daniel, who avoided my gaze. I sighed. Oh lord, what have you done?

"And, this boy right here..he was Shiro a second ago and then turned to a fucking human being." She sighed, glaring at Daniel, twisting his ear to which he let out a small scream in pain.

"Uh..Daniel?" I asked, raising my eyebrows.

"I was just coming to you as I was playing with her in the roof but, I don't know how she saw me and got here with me." He whined, to the hold of his ear. "Don't blame me, blame my clone, he didn't came earlier."

I clicked my tongue and sighed.

"W-what are you guys speaking about, and- you were not playing with me, I was playing with Shiro, my pet dog!" She exclaimed.

"I am your Shiro!" He exclaimed back.

"Shut up!" I shouted, looking between them. I looked at Anushka, her clothes were a shorts and an oversized black T-shirt, of course it's summer in India at the present timeline. "Come inside, you'll catch cold."

I let them inside and closed the door behind me. I saw Anushka looking at her surroundings with her jaw dropped, her eyes wide.

Slowly her grip from Daniel's ear was loosen, as she slowly walked inside, twirling around, looking at her atmosphere in shock.

"Why does this look so...familiar?" She mumbled to herself.

I gulped side eyeing Daniel, he just shook her head.

"Who is it dear?" I heard Mrs. Weasley's voice from the kitchen.

Anushka picked up at the voice, looking around like how a dog wants to search for the noise.

"Ash, dear what's wrong? Who-who is this?" Sirius came out of the kitchen and looked at Anushka whose eyes were ready to pop out.

She opened her mouth to scream but I hopped in, covered her mouth and smiled nervously at Sirius. "I guess Daniel has some explanation for this."

-------

"So, that is how, she came here."

I sat down on my seat, holding my forehead, staring in space. I looked at everyone to see them either relaxed or thinking.

My gaze went back to Anushka who is still in shock and is denying to accept that she is in the past, that too in Harry Potter's past.

Daniel explained everything about his coming to a passage, she saw him and in curiosity she joined him and they both are here.

"This dream seems fucking real..but crazy and cool." She smiled like a psycho with wide eyes and looked at everyone.

"Anushka," I stood up, stood Infront of her, she looked at me with the same expression, making me flinch at her expression. "This is not a dream, it's real, everything is real."

"Yeah do I look like a clown?" She chuckled.

"Yes." Daniel mumbled.

Anushka struck her neck to him and gave him a glare. Daniel gulped looking everywhere but her. She walked closer to him and started closely.