CHAPTER 2

"Are you blind or what? Don't know what to go where to go" said the boy in his demanding tone again,

I'M GOING TO DIE!

I was shocked before after seeing the board but when I looked at the boy with a pointed face, pale eyes, and blond hair, I'm going to die.

"Well? Are you deaf as well?" He snarled.

I was lost for words. As if my mouth had forgotten how to speak, I just stared at him from the ground while he got off and started to dust his robes off, glaring at me dangerously.

He rolled his eyes and get back to his two big friends "Anyways, what was I saying? Oh yeah, Father actually considered sending me to Durmstrang, you know."

My eye widened as I tried to stand up with my trembling knees. Hogwarts express, platform 9 ¾, drumstrang and then tis boy...Was he really THEE Draco Malfoy?

What the hell was going on?

My mind was screaming all the thoughts which were coming in my mind, all the dot's connected to what I'm seeing and heard. But I tried to shook it oof and look around. It's just a dream.

But as I looked around it got more weird and weirder. 

Owls were hooting and flying around, children hastily getting on the train with broomsticks and wands, parents waving at them and wishing them a great term.I thought it is a dream, but this dream is more realistic than others I had. 

It felt real.

I had seen and read each and every part of Harry potter and I'm a huge Potterhead, same goes to my sister, but she is extremely huge fan. We two did dream of going to Hogwarts and all, who would be our prom date, our friends. I had dreamed about being in Hogwarts with my friends and going to the bus and pulling pranks. 

"Miss, please get on the train quickly. It's going to leave any minute now," an old guard came up to me and spoke in a hurry, as he rushed me toward the train with my luggage which might have fall with me, I didn't noticed.

Too stunt to speak, I got abord. I craned my neck to look over at the brick wall I had ran through, but it was blocked by a crowd of parents, waving their kids goodbye.

Before I could come to my senses and react, the train let out a whistle and began to move, smoke from the engine drifting over the heads of the crowd outside. The train began to speed up, rounding the corner until the the crowd disappeared out of sight.

What the hell is going on?! 

I thought with my chest pounding, and my eyes widened in horror. I took the luggage which the guard with it to me and started to walk and look around into the compartments, desperately searching for a sign that could prove that this wasn't real. But I couldn't have made all of these details up even in my best daydreams.

Just then, I saw a group of people in one of the compartments, handing around a copy of the Daily Prophet, pointing at a moving picture in horror. One quick glance at it was enough for me to recognize it.

It was the Dark Mark, splattered across the sky at the world cup, just like it had been described in the fourth Harry Potter book; the Goblet of Fire.

Whether this was a dream or a strange reality of some sort, I knew I still had to come up with a good reason as to why I was here. If people asked who I was and what I was doing here, the worst possible answer would be to say I'm a Muggle.

I just got a great plan on what I'm going to say to anyone who asks where I'm from.

I passed the compartment with the boy, Draco Malfoy, whom I bumped into with his two friends inside.

But I bumped into someone again. It was a girl, with brown bushy hair, the same girl I know from the books, she looks more beautiful. Beside her either side were two other boys. 

It can't be.

"Oh I'm sorry, I wasn't looking where I was going" the girl chuckled.

"No, I'm sorry, I wasn't looking" I chuckled back.

 "I'm sorry but are you new because I haven't seen you before" She asked. 

"Yes, Ashwini Kumar. I'm exchange student from Kaarmana" I smiled. 

"Kaarmana?" Asked the boy with messy jet-black hair, round glasses, and a scar in the shape of a lightening bolt on his forehead. 

I could scream out of excitement if I could, being in the presence of the famous Harry Potter.

"That's the magical school In India" explained Hermione. 

"What was your name again?" Ron mused, turning to face me. 

I smiled rather nervously. "I'm Ashwini Kumar"

"Ronald Weasley or you could say Ron" Ron chuckled.

"Are You alone?" She asked. "Like are you finding your friend or just.."

 "No, I'm alone" I said.

"Oh well, you could sit with us, right guys?" She turned to look at them with a smile. 

"Yeah" They said in sync. 

"Thank you so much" I smiled. 

We moved to their compartment and sat down keeping my luggage aside. 

"So, in which year are you going to be in?" Hermione asked with a smile and I could see the excitement in her. 

Oh shit, I didn't even think about that? Should I tell 7th? No no, let's just say in which they are.

 "4th year" I said nervously. 

"Oh that's great, we're in 4th year too" She smiled warmly at me. "Hope you get in Gryffindor"

"I hope so too" I chuckled. 

Even though I'm a Gryffindor when I took a quiz online, I'm not so confident if I'm really a Gryff, I'm not so brave. 

"Tell us about your old school" asked Ron. 

Here it goes, wish me luck god.