CHAPTER 28

The next day we all got up and got ready for the classes.

I sat down with the twins and Lee and we started to talk while eating.

"Heard Dan has a girlfriend." said George sipping his drink.

I glanced at Fred who avoided my eyes, I looked back at George. "Good then."

I went back to my eating and saw them narrowing their eyes at me. "What?"

"You're not mad that I told them?" Fred asked nervously.

"Was I supposed to?" I asked and shrugged.

"Anyways, I'm gonna go" Lee winked at ys and walked away.

We turned around to see him going out with Alice who held his arm and they walked out of the hall.

Couples.

I smiled and went back to eating.

"Ugh he has already got a gf for himself...and look at us!" George groaned keeping his head on the table.

"Patience brother " Fred said, petting his head.

"Why do you guys want to be in a relationship?" I asked.

"Because why not... you'll get someone whom you love in your life" George said dreamily.

"That's new" I chuckled.

"You'll get the same feeling too when you'll be our age" George scoffed.

"Yes, it's just starting" Fred smirked patted my head.

"Ugh, whatever. I'm off for classes, see ya guys later" I said, picking up and bag and walked out of their.

I had History of Magic first and as boring it was I was happy that Hermione was also with me and for the first time she also felt bored and we talked through the whole class.

After that I had transfiguration and as usual Mcgonagall gave me an essay to write while others try to di magic with their wand.

I looked at my fake wand on my bag and felt jealous. Wish I had magic.

I shook ny head and started to do my work. Transfiguration was done and it was Potions. My favourite.

I was the first to get there and Snape shot me a glare while I smiled.

Later, students got in slowly and we had Potions with the Slytherin's. Great.

No one was sitting with me, but I don't mind.

I was taking out my books when I felt someone sitting next to me.

I looked up and saw the familiar blond boy.

"Draco?"

"Yes ofc" He said in his usual tone.

"Why are here, fed up with your minions?" I sniggered.

"Who?" I looked at yim to see him confused. Of course he doesn't know what minions are.

"Your little mouse" I smiled and then rolled my eyes going back to open my books.

"Shut up. You are also going around with that Wesal boy" he scoffed.

"It's Weasley you fathead and shut up" I said as Professor Snape started to dectate the things which we need to write.

"Make me" I felt cold shiver down through my neck, in my earlobe.

I looked over and saw him leaning 8n close to me. I looked at his face, his pale face and gray eyes, with skin that appear lighter or more translucent than others. His eyes are a shade of gray, which can vary from a light, silvery gray to a deeper, steely gray, giving his gaze a somewhat cool or enigmatic quality. This skin looks so smooth, and shining. The plump pink lips, twitched up in a smirk.