CHAPTER 15

The music in the gryffindor common room was busting through the wall, students dancing, drinking and eating.

It was a party at the common room because Harry is the chosen one now.

Fred and George were angry, irritated and happy too because Harry didn't told them and that he didn't grew any moustache.

But they are happy that he is the chosen one.

Ron is angry of course, his own best friend didn't told him about any of this and now he is in his dorm.

We were all just talking when we saw Harry coming and everyone started ro cheer but Harry was not happy.

He forced a fake smile and the twins started too ask how he did that but he only said ' I didn't put my name'.

And after being frustrated of them asking he shouted he didn't and that he need to go.

With that he walk up to his dorm.

They all sighed and went back to party. I was drinking butter beer enjoying myself with others.

"C'mon Ashwini! It's the werid sisters!"Lee grabbed my hand and dragged me to the dance floor.

I chuckled and started to dance with him. Soon George, Ginny and more joined us.

I looked around and Fred was not there, I searched for him in the room. He was sitting in an arm chair looking at me.

Once he saw me looking at him, he smiled. I smiled back and walked up to him.

"Why are you sitting here?" I asked with a smile.

"Just.. observing the party" He smiled and stood up making me look up at him.

"Well, come dance with me" I stretched my hand out.

"Why, sure" He smirked, grabbed my hand and we walked up to the dance floor.

We started to dance with others. After dancing we sat down on the sofa and breathed heavily.

This is so fun.

We then started to talk and joke around when I started to get sleepy. I announced them, bod good nights and walked up to the dorm.

The girls were down, talking so I was alone in the dorm. I changed my clothes into my night wear and laid down on the bed with a smile.

The day went well. Awesome actually. I don't think I've ever had this fun in my own world.

I sighed happily but then my smiled fainted as I remembered what will be happening.

I shook my head trying to not think about it and went to sleep.

•••••••••••

The next morning, it was Sunday so no classes were there of course.

I got up late today and freshen up myself then walked down to the common room.

There I saw the twins and Lee talking with Angelina, Alicia and Katie.

"Morning" They said once they saw me.

"Morning" I said cheerfully, sitting oj my usual arm chair.

"Someone's in a good mood" Lee said with an eyebrow raised and a smirk.

"Yes, what is it about?" asked George.

"Ugh, can't I be cheerful?" I groaned.

"Yes boys, don't do that" Angelina said rolling her eyes and then smiled at me. "Ashwini, I was thinking whether you know playing Quidditch?"

"Quidditch? Oh yeah um... I uh, I'm not really fond of it. Like I do like to watch but I can't play, sorry" I smiled.

"Oh no it's alright. No I was thinking that you're fit and all, you must be good at it. Also there was an Indian wizard who was good at Quidditch way years later. Or maybe it was their grandparents? I don't know" She frowned trying to get the memory.

I raised my eyebrows, surprised that there was an Indian wizard, good at Quidditch and famous.

"Let's go have breakfast shall we?" asked Lee, rubbing his belly.

We all nodded and walked to the great hall. It was half empty, the gryffindor's were sitting and talking, we say down and started to eat.

I saw Harry coming in a bit later, the gryffindor's didn't welcomed him like a hero but have him a dirty glare, he walked to Hermione and then they both walked put of the hall.

"I still can't believe he has put his name in the goblet of fire" Angelina said, shaking her head.

"Are you jealous, angry or happy?" asked George with an imaginary mic in his hand.

"Everything, but it's good" She shrugged.

After eating the girls went to their own and I and the boys walked outside the hall, and roamed around the corridors.

That's when we saw the badges of CEDRIC RULES and POTTER STINKS.

"Oh my gosh...this is insane" Lee said looking at the badges.

"Malfoy is really a big arse" Fred said, glaring at Draco, who was distributing the badges with a smirk.

"C'mon boys" I grabbed their attention and walked the opposite side from there.

We four walked to the corridors, through the secret tunnel and all. Exploring even more while doing so.

After talking the boys walked out as they had to prepare some products while I walked to the library to do my assignments.

I saw a Drumstrang guy sitting on my usual place with a book in his hand.

He was tall, brunette hair, perfect jaw and long nose. He has muscular body.

Ohh boy...

His side profile is so good.

I sat down at the seat beside him and started to do my potions homework.

I was doing my assignment peacefully when the guy said. "Hello"

I looked up and oh.. he's cute. He has black eyes and a cute smile. He is so pale.

"Hello, I'm Dan" He said in a pure Australian accent.

"Hi, Ashwini Kumar" I smiled back at hum.

"I know" He nodded.

"You..do?" I raised my eyebrow in surprise.

"Yep.. infact I was waiting for you only" he smiled more.

"Oh? Why?" I asked, confused.

"Beacuse...I have been looking for you and wanted to talk" He shrugged. 

"Why?" I asked again. 

"Beacuse.you..seem cool and I've also noticed you always studying and all. I just wanted to talk, so if you're free anytime, then we could..?" He said.

"Oh um" I thought for a bit and then nodded. 

"Yeah alright, tomorrow, after the classes are finished, up here at 4pm" I said. 

"Alright" He smiled, getting his stuffs and got up. "I'll see you tomorrow then" 

"Yep bye" I  smiled. 

"Bye" He smiled and walked away.