CHAPTER 9

The whole day, I and the twins and hald way taking Lee with us, roamed around the castle, different places which wasn't written on the books too.

It was fun roaming with them, atleast I got to not think about those things.

Also I got to warm my body up, because of this running and roaming in this huge castle.

We also did a prank, well not me but them and I just watched. They turned a Slytherin boys hair long like a girl and their nails too.

He was looking hideous and his friends started to laugh where he was just screaming for help.

We laughed and ran down to the lake again and fall down, laughing and breathing heavily.

"Well, that was good one" said Lee.

"Yeah.." The twins chuckled.

I stared up at the blue sky which was going to dark soon.

I didn't even realised that it's going to be evening till now.

"We're gonna go, what about you two?" Asked Lee and George.

"I'm just gonna stay here for a bit" I said, sitting down.

"Yeah same" Fred said.

They nodded and walked away from there.

"Why didn't you go?" I asked after a couple of silence.

"No reason" he shrugged looking at the lake.

I nodded and looked at the lake too.

"What were you thinking in the morning?" He asked softly.

"Nothing... really. I just wanted to explore " I said, leaning onto the tree.

I could see him looking at me but he didn't said anything and stared at the lake.

We sat there with a comfortable silence.

"Alright, let's get going boy" I said, standing up and brushing the dust off of my clothes.

He nodded, stood up and followed my actions and we walked out of their together.

We were just talking about a few things when we saw Draco Malfoy alone. He smirked once he saw us.

"Well well well, if it isn't the little girl and Weasle" He smirked down at me and threw a dirty look at Fred.

"No one wants to talk with you Malfoy" Fred glared at him.

"Now then, why did you skipped all the classes today?" Draco ignored Fred's comment and came near me.

"Because I don't want to" I shrugged.

"You know I could tell Professor Snape about you skipping the classes " He smirked, tilting his head a bit.

"Go ahead.. Daddy's boy" I smirked up at him when his smirk fell down bit but then he smirked back again. 

"I see where we are going" He was about to come even more closer but before he could do that, Fred stood in front of me. 

"Alright, that's enough" He said sternly. Even though I could not see his face as his back was facing me but I can tell he was looking pretty scary.

Draco was silent but he eventually walked out without saying anything. 

"You okay?" Fred sighed, turning to face me. 

"Yeah I smiled. 

"That was pretty good tho" Fred chuckled as we started to walk back to our common room. 

"Well, that's me" I said, filpped my hair back sassily and Fred laughed. 

We made it to the Gryffindor's common room and saw everyone there and we joined them. We all talked and joked around when it was time for dinner we all walked down to the great hall.

We all ate, talked and joked around and I smiled looking at them. 

I thought that how I totally forgot about all the things and spending my time here nicely till now. I smiled and wished to be this good untill I'm here.