CHAPTER 42

That night, after Fred and I spent our time in the roof top, we went down to eat and we kept glancing at eachother secretly and would smile.

Thank god no one noticed.

After eating we were send back to our room and slept. But I couldn't, I couldn't stop thinking about it and smiled and squeal silently as the girls were sleeping.

Next day I was woken by Hermione and I jumped and hugged her immediately. "Good morning Mione." I said happily.

"Woah.. someone slept well." She chuckled.

I sighed happily.

"Well, come down, breakfast os about to be done." She said and walked out.

The night incident flashed in my eyes again and I started to beat up my bed with my fost but stopped.

Set my hair and walked inside the bathroom, quietly squealing.

After having a shower and getting in my black pants and a red tshirt, I walked the stairs and into the kitchen.

When I reached there my eyes immediately met with Fred's and we smiled.

I sat down at the empty seat next to Ginny, which was across from Fred and we started to eat.

Throughout the whole time as I was talking with Ginny and Hermione, Fred and I kept glancing at eachother secretly and I think that George noticed.

Maybe.

After eating we all were going out just to have some fun time.

So it was the kids, Sirius and Remus.

We all wore our outside clothes, O wore my blue jeans, a black tank top on top of that a red shirt. I let my hair in a bun, letting two strips fall from the front on either side and I was ready.

I walked down the hall where everyone was there but the twins were late, so we waited for them.

"Good they're here, let's go." Sirius announced and they moved over.

I looked at the twins, specially Fred who was wearing a black hoodie with jeans and his messy hair.

He looks so good.

"C'mon Ashwini!" Hermione called me out and I walked over to her.

We were walking at the muggle supermarket, with the Weasley's being confused at the things we were explaining.

Remus and Sirius knew already what they were as they said that they did roam around the are and also that Remus was half blood, so he knows.

Throughout the time it was unable for me and Fred to even talk as the girls held me with them and the boys were with Ron.

We didn't even got the chance to be alone and when ever we would someone Sirius or Remus would come.

"I'm hungry, let's go eat something." Sirius said.

We walked to a cafe and sat down while Sirius and Remus walked to order something.

I looked at Fred who was already looking at me and I signalled him to follow me.

"I'm going to the washroom guys." O announced and moved over.

I looked back at Fred who was shocked, I know what he is thinking bit that is not happening.

I moved to the corner and stopped just right at front of the washroom and waited for him.

A few minutes he appeared with a huge grin and hugged me immediately when we met.

"Already missing me?" I said, hugging him back.

"Ugh..so much. At first I thought you were telling me to come to the washroom with you.." He mumbled.

I hit his back, he chuckled and sighed. We looked at eachother and kissed. We sighed into the kiss and pulled away.

"So...did you slept well last night?" He asked, keeping his hand on my waist, leaning in with a smirk.

"Yes, I did." I smiled, keeping my hands on his shoulder.

"I feel like I'm the happiest person in his world." He kissed me again.

"So cheesy." I mumbled into the kiss.

He pulled away "can't help it." He winked.

I chuckled and looked around and stopped when I saw and old lady looking at us annoyingly.

I tried to keep Fred's hands away as ge was tickling me, but I didn't even felt anything. When he didn't, I hit him hard on his arm and he groaned.

"Ugh.. what's wor–"

I signalled him to look at the lady, he did and stood up straight.

He smiled at her awkwardly and walked out slowly from there.

The lady looked at me and I ran inside the washroom.

I sighed and washed ny hands then walked out to the seta where everyone was at.

Fred kicked me some under the table and winked, I rolled my eyes playfully and started to eat.