CHAPTER 32

I had never imagined that Hogwarts could get this dim in the last month that passed. It was quieter than usual; less cheerful.

It was the last day and everyone was busy packing. But seeing as I didn't have many stuff in the first place and only had the few clothes and books the school had provided me with, I spent the morning in the common room.

I was sitting in my usual corner, skimming through the pages of a Potions' book which I had to return back to the library in an hour before leaving Hogwarts.

Just then, the door to the boys' dormitory opened and I saw Fred and George walking downstairs.

When they spotted me, they both grinned, pacing quickly towards where I sat.

"We just heard, Ashwini!" said George. "That's amazing!"

"Heard what?" I raised a brow.

"Yeah, mum just sent us an owl and told us!" said Fred enthusiastically. "Why didn't you tell us?"

"Tell you what?" I questioned again.

"That you're coming to the Burrow with us!" the two said in unison.

"What!?" I took aback, causing the twins to look at each other in confusion.

"You - you didn't know?" said Fred,
frowning in confusion.

I shook my head. I was so drowned in my thoughts in the last month that I didn't even think about where I was going to spend the summer, now that I had no family to go to; seeing as my parents don't even have a child in this time line.

I obviously couldn't go to them claiming that I was their eighteen years old daughter coming from the future. They were both Muggles. They could have never understood.

"What did your mother say in the letter, exactly?" I asked.

"That Dumbledore had asked her to take care of you for the time being and that you must spend the summer with us at the Burrow until we were ready to move out." said Fred, handing me the letter. "Don't know what they mean by that, though. Where do they want us to move to, do you suppose?"

I took the letter from him and read through the lines. I shrugged at Fred's question and simply said, "I dunno."

But the truth was, I did know. We were going to move to 12 Grimmauld Place, Sirius's family home, as the new headquarters for the Order of the Phoenix.

"How about your parents, though?" George asked. "They do know that you're coming with us, though, right?"

Ofc they don't know who I'm really. They still thought that I was a muggleborn that had spent my prior years at the Indian magical school, Kaarmana.

"Err... of course they know." I nodded awkwardly. "But I'm not sure they know anything about Voldemort. They're just Muggles, after all."

Fred and George both winced at the name, making me roll my eyes and grin. "Oh, get a grip on yourself before you wet your pants."

-------------

Lee, Fred, George and I took a carriage to the Hogsmeade station and boarded the Hogwarts Express with everybody else, less enthusiastically than ever.

Someone bumped into me, O looked uo to see Draco.

I thought that he will say 'watch where you are going ' or 'watch it' something like that.

But he didn't.

"Sorry" He mumbled softly and walked away.

I stopped on my tracks as I looked at the back of his head.

"Was that really Draco?" Lee mumbled.

"Yea it was" George said.

"No.. it can't be" Fred whispered.

"Anyways, let's go guys" I said, grabbing Fred by his collar and dragged him, others following us.

We went inside the train and were walking to get a compartment, after a while we finally got one and sat their comfortably.

Throughout the ride we were talking about the next year, twins joke shop and all.

While I was lost in my thoughts about Dan, my family and about the next year.

This year went well.

Hope next year it also went well too.