CHAPTER 58

We four walked back to the common room. In silence? No, with questions.

I was showered with questions from the trio.

I was giving them the answers but it was too much and I would just ignore the one which is not answerable.

They got to know about Cedric not being dead and that he's alive living far away from here.

They were satisfied and very happy. Harry even started to cry happy tears.

"So that is why you wouldn't work at any practical classes!" exclaimed Hermione.

"Yeah, I did thought that you would get suspicious." I chuckled as we entered the common room.

"Well, I did at first," said Hermione. "But then there were some stuff that threw me off."

"Like what?" Ron asked.

"For one, she was so good at potions." Hermione shrugged. "I didn't expect a Muggle to be able to do it all that."

I grinned proudly to myself. "Well, Potions and Herbology and Care of Magical Creatures weren't a problem, really. I just couldn't keep up with transfigurations and charms that needed constant wand work."

"Well, there was something else too," Hermione continued.

"What?" I raised a brow.

"Muggles can't see Hogwarts," said Hermione as we finally reached our floor. "They'll just see a big land of ruins with a sign saying 'danger'. Haven't you ever read Hogwarts: A History?"

"Now come to think of it," Ron started. "You could see the Knight Bus too, couldn't you, Ashwini?"

"Maybe some magic is left out in your body." Harry said.

"I don't know...maybe." I shrugged as I sat down on the sofa.

"It's good actually, you come to know about your true self." Hermione smiled, sitting down beside me.

"Yes." I chuckled.

"Tell us about the future! How is it there?" Ron asked excitedly.

"Well kids grab your seats and be ready." I grinned.

----------------

"C'mon let's go I'm -"

"-Starving."

I looked at the trio with my mouth a gap as they grinned at me.

"You little gryffindor's!" I chuckled as they ran out of the common room.

I sighed happily, feeling relief as if a weight has gone out of my shoulder.

I walked down the stairs, to the great hall as I thought about the twins and Lee.

They didn't even come to meet me or something. But why should they, ofc they wouldn't it's not like I'm their child or something.

Childish thoughts huh.

Should I tell them about who I am. The real me? I mean the golden trio knows- but that's another case.

Ugh this is so hard.

Let's just not.

But they are mu friends too and my boyfriend.

Fuck it.

"Darling, you ok there?" Fred nudged me.

I looked up at him.

Fred...oh fred.

He doesn't even know the real me.

And what will happen when I tell him about the real me.

He might break up...or not.

Well, he will take it very high. That I know. But he will be in so much shock.

It's better to not, to keep everything clean and nice.

"I'm fine." I smiled, hold his hand from under the table on his lap and squeezed it.

He smiled back. "You know what we guys did today?.."

He then started to tell all about the things he did. Making many new products, thinking of making some.

"Oohh I can't wait to do the last prank to Umbridge. " George smile, excitedly.

"Yeahhh, you know Ash, we'll be going to prank Umbridge at some point at theend of the term maybe earlier or later ee don't know, but we'll do and after taht we'll fly off to the diagon alley for our shop." Fred laughed, doing a little dance.

"So, you three aren't going to give the exams?" I asked, even tho I know, but you know.

"Oh no no, I'm not doing that." Lee said, shaking his hands. "I'll give the exams and these two shit heads will be going away."

"What? Why?" I asked acting confused.

"Apparently, he doesn't want to join us at our shop and will walk away without even a goodbye." George glared at him.

"Well, technically I will meet you two at the shop alright." Les smiled at them.

They just made faces and sat there with an acting sad looking face.

I and Lee looked at eachother and chuckled.