CHAPTER 63

George and Harry angrily left the pitch and only when Madam Hooch took Malfoy away did the girls let Fred go, who was breathing furiously.

"Luna, sorry, but I have to go," I told her and before giving her a small hug, I left the stands and ran towards the rest of the team who were walking to the common room bitterly.

"What happened!?" I said sharply as I reached Fred. "I thought I told you not to do anything!"

"You didn't hear what that scumbag was saying about our parents!" he snapped. "You would've done the same."

I bit the inside of my cheeks to prevent myself from saying that now the three of them were going to be banned from playing, in from of the Angelina, Alicia, and Katie until we reached the common room, where we were joined by Ginny and Hermione.

We all sat there in silence, waiting for Harry and George who finally showed up after what felt like hours.

"What happened?" asked Angelina quickly.

"She banned us from playing Quidditch," Harry mumbled bitterly. "Me, George, and Fred."

"Fred too?" Hermione's eyes widened.

"Banned," said Angelina in a hollow voice. "Banned. No Seeker and no Beaters... What on earth are we going to do?"

"It's just so unfair," said Alicia numbly. "I mean, what about Crabbe and that Bludger he hit after the whistle had been blown? Has he banned him?"

"No," said Ginny miserably. "He just got lines, I heard Montague laughing about it earlier."

"And banning Fred when he didn't even do anything!" said Alicia furiously.

"It's not my fault I didn't," said Fred, with a very grim look on his face. "I would've pounded the little scumbag to a pulp if you three hadn't been holding me back."

Silence fell among us all again as we stared at the ground, everyone probably cursing Umbridge in their heads.

"I'm going to bed," said Angelina at last, getting slowly to her feet. "Maybe this will all turn out to have been a bad dream... Maybe I'll wake up tomorrow and find we haven't played yet..."

With that, Angelina went up to the girls' dormitory, followed by Alicia and Katie.

I sat there, glaring at Fred and George, my arms crossed as I gave them a disapproving look.

"What?" said George, but the moment I opened my mouth, he beat me into it, saying, "And don't say I told you so!"

"Well, I did tell you!" I retorted, huffing.

"But forst the question is that, how did you even know something would happen?" He asked, suspiciously.

I gulped hard trying to not look startled. "I just had a bad feeling alright. You shouldn't have done that to him."

"Why are you trying to protect him?" said Fred, frowning.

"What!?" I exclaimed.

"Malfoy, what is he to you?" Fred stood up, towering over me.

"He is nobody! What are you even saying!?" I raised my voice up.

"Then stop staying that they shouldn't have done that to him." He saod in a medium volume but not high. "It's as if you go alone with him and talk and don't know what..."

"Mate." George warned him from behind.

"Just beacuse I felt something like this would happen, I can't even- you know what? never mind. Think whatever you want, Cry over for your banned position." And with that I stormed up to my dorm.

-----------------------

"I can't believe he said that." Hermione said as we, Hermione, Angelina, Alicia, Luna, Ginny and me, were sitting in the great hall gryffindor's table as we eat our breakfast.

"Okay, I know that the whole ban thing is very bothering but he shouldn't have said that." Angelina sighed.

"He didn't said much-"

"So what if he didn't, he shouldn't have said anything." Alicia scoffed, glaring at Fred far away from us on the tabel.

He looked at me with a sorry look, I turned back to look at the girls.

"Hey, Angie, Alicia, come here!" A group of girl from the Hufflepuff table called them.

"We'll be going now. And Ashwini, talk to him, if he doesn't say sorry, probably kill him." Angelina said.

I smiled nodding. She smiled backa nd they walked away.

"My brother, a loser." Ginny said, shaking her head.

"Can't deny that." I said.

"We'll be going to, we need to complete our assignment." Luna said.

"Yeah of course." I nodded.

They walked away, not before glaring at Fred. Fred looked at me, I immediately looked at Hermione.

"It was not your fault you know that." She said softly.

"I know." I sighed.

"You knew what would happen and you wanted them to be safe. There's nothing wrong. Fred is a jerk." Hermione flared through her nostrils.

"I should tell him about the real me right." I said, staring in space.

"Are you mental? No, you know what Dumbledore said." She whispered.

"Yes, well...The one who I follow is Alexander so.." I shrugged.

"Ashwini," she hold my hand and creased the back of my hand. "Just have patience alright."

I nodded.

"Also, talk to him. Or rather I'll go and put something in his head so that he could know." She shook her head.

I chuckled softly and we started to eat our dinner.