CHAPTER 53

I turned around to see Fred with George and Lee behind him, like two bodyguards, with the hero.

I'm sorry if it sounds cringey but it does look like it.

You know in the movies where the girl is trapped somewhere and her lover or like some handsome guy, who saves the girl and with bodyguards.

And this scene just look like one.

"Weasle," Draco nodded. "And Jordan."

"Draco." Lee amd George said while Fred just glared at him.

"If a girl is not interested in talking with you, then you should stop then and there." He said, sliding his hand in his pocket. "And you should learn how to pronounce, it's Weasley."

Omg, is this after shower effect or something? Because it's so hot.

"Why do you care anyway? It's not like your her boyfriend-"

"That I am" Fred interrupted him as he snaked his arm on my waist and pulled me to him.

Draco looked stunned as he looked at me and fred and then his hand on my waist and back again. He then blinked and rolled his eyes. "Piss off."

He walked away from there and we watched him go down to the dungeons.

"That was something." I said with a smile, holding Fred's hand.

"Yes and now you have to know that if anybody does that you will walk away from there." He said and we walked towards the great hall.

"Okay." I chuckled softly.

"It was so different." George commented as we sat down.

"I know right, just like movies." I chuckled and when I didn't get nay thing I looked up to see them looking at me dumbfounded.

"Movies? No? Forgot about it." I sighed and started to dig in.

---------------------

After we were done eating we all got out of there and into the common room. 

The boys went off to try some products on some innocent first years. They asked me to join them but I simply told them about my unfinished assignments and that I'll be doing that in the library.

Lie.

Well not completely, the assignment one was true bit I want to meet with Dan too and I decided to meet him at the astronomy tower after I finish my work.

I walked up to the library and sat down at my usual seat and started to do my assignment peacefully.

It was an hour when I was done with the assignment. I took out my glasses, rubbed my eyes and kept it on my bag. I packed up my back and walked out of the library and then up to the astronomy tower.

I set my bag on the ground, took the pendant in my band and rubbed it.

I waited for a good fat minute, bit he didn't showed up.

I sighed, rubbing it again.

Nothing.

Again.

Still no.

I groaned and turned back to walk away but stopped when he appeared suddenly.

"Woman! Couldn't you have waited? I was having my love tome with my girlfriend there!" Dan shouted.

I took a step back, looking at him from uo and down. He was wearing his clothes unevenly and his shirt was inside out.

I snorted but clearly my throat when he glared at me. "Sorry."

He sighed. "What is it?"

"I just wanted to talk with you seeing you didn't visited me." I shrugged, sitting down on the ground.

"Sorry," he sat down beside me. "I was busy, I told you."

"Busy to making love with your girlfriend." I smirked when his cheeks turned red.

"No, my school and other things." He said.

I nodded. "You didn't told me about your girlfriend...so how is she?" I asked, turned to face him.

"She...she is very pretty and a mox of everything. She very different. Sassy too. Her name is Bella Edward. She's in Slytherin and I'm in Gryffindor as I told you." I nodded. "We met at Hogwarts ofc, this is funny..so I was running with my friends at the corridor as we were late for our classes when I bumped into her, we fall down and then she started to scold me on how I'm so disobedient and all but all I did was flirt because of her beauty. And from then on, I used to talk with her or rather get scolded by her where I just flirted.* He chuckled.

"Waah." I sighed, shaking my head. "Cute." I smiled. "You have to make me meet her. She sounds fun."

"That she is." He nodded and looked at me with a smirk. "Now, what about you? Anything new?"

"Yes." I smiled.

"Oohhh, what is it?" He wiggled.

"I and Fred are now in a relationship."

"A WHAT?!"

Bloody hell.