CHAPTER 1

"Yes mummy I had packed everything" I sighed, tired of saying the same thing for the nth time.

"Do check again though" My mother said.

The Delhi's station was packed with people as usual, everyone rushing around so they wouldn't miss their train. I too need to go but my train will come in 20 minutes so I can talk to mom more.

I need to go to Bengaluru for my further college studies. My hometown is Delhi and after the exams for medical I had got selected in one of the college in Bengaluru.

My parents couldn't drop me to the station because my father was out of station for his office work and my mother had some relatives coming over to the house and so I had to come to the station all alone.

So as she couldn't come, we are talking over the phone and she is asking me the things which I did in front of her. Packing and all.

"Stay away from strangers at all cost, although Bengaluru is safe but still, you don't know what might happen" The same dialogue of every Indian mother or rather all mothers.

"Yes mummy I know, I'm not a kid anymore." I shook my head, checking the time. mins left.

"Good, and- omg what is wrong with him?" The barking sound of my pet dog, Shiro stopped her from talking to me.

"I don't know-SHIRO!" My younger sister, Anushka shouted over the phone.

I had already pictured the situation happening there and I chuckled.

"What happens to him" Mom mumbled and then started to tell me everything again, what should I do there, How should I save my money for groceries and all.

I just listened to her and when it was 10 minutes left for the train to tell I told her I need to go.

"Okay, listen, stay close to your phone, no strangers talking and when you reach there call me-"

"-I will be calling you today time to time and u better answer them otherwise I'll come there and kill you!" Anushka said through the phone and I chuckled.

"yeah as If, okay I'm going now bye" I said, picking up my bag and luggage's.

"Bye!"

I hung up the call and kept it inside my jeans pocket and walked towards the side of the railways track to see the train coming.

People who were going with this train too, stood up and started to walk. Now I was sandwiched in between peoples and tried to look at the train if it has stopped.

The train finally stopped and I searched for my train cabin's number on the wall of the train written in big yellow paint.

Suddenly, a man with bulky stomach, pushed me and I fell on the ground. I looked up at him to see him running towards the local train, his white shirt was all wet because of his sweat, his black beard made him more gunda, the buttons of his shirt were almost saving themselves from dying because of his fat stomach which looked like he was pregnant and the way he was running made his stomach bounce.

I looked at him and sighed and picked myself up and my bags and when I was about to get on the train, I don't know what happened, but maybe someone pushed me or I had fallen again because of my clumsy ness.

I closed my eyes and got ready to hit my bum to the floor. But

Nothing happened.

I furrowed my eyebrows and opened my eyes slowly just then I hit something or someone and we fall again and this time my bum did hit the floor.

"Watch where you are going you little filthy girl!" A boy's voice said in a harsh voice.

Wait-I know that tone. I thought

I finally opened my eyes and I might die from heart attack, I heard a train whistle and a sign overhead which said,

           Hogwarts Express, 11 o'clock.