CHAPTER 10

It's been a couple of weeks since I'm here in Hogwarts, and it's feeling good. With Fred, George, Lee and everyone being around, it feels nice.

The classes has been going on pretty well, not Transfiguration though, in which I have to use wand but as McGonagall knows that my wand is fake, she just told that my wrist is hurt or would give me some work to do.

Apart from other classes, the most favourite I like is Potions. I knew Potions would be my favourite class, and it is. It's really intresting to do it. Even though Snape doesn't show that he's proud that I'm good at it, of course he would not but he did give points to Gryffindor for making the good Potions.

In DADA, we had the 'Unforgivable curses', it went with tense. with Moody kicking Hermione out and using the imperio curse on Harry and all. He didn't used any on me as he knows that I'm a muggle and all.

Anyways,the next day we arrived in the entrance hall, we found ourselves unable to proceed owing to the large crowd of students congregated there, all milling around a large sign that had been erected at the foot of the marble staircase.

I, the twins and Lee were there but the boys who were tall, stood on tiptoe to see over the heads in front of them and read the sign aloud, I smiled in excitement as I know what this is.

TRIWIZARD TOURNAMENT
The delegations from Beauxbatons and Durmstrang will be arriving at 6 o’clock on Friday the 30th of October. Lessons will end half an hour early
Students will return their bags and books to their dormitories and assemble in front of the castle to greet our guests before the Welcoming Feast.

“Only a week away!” said one of the Hufflepuff Hufflepuff, his eyes gleaming. “I wonder if Cedric knows? Think I’ll go and tell him. . . .”

“Cedric?” said Ron, who were beside us, blankly as the boy hurried off.

“Diggory,” said Harry. “He must be entering the tournament.”

“That idiot, Hogwarts champion?” said Ron as they pushed their way through the chattering crowd toward the staircase.

“He’s not an idiot. You just don’t like him because he beat Gryffindor at Quidditch,” said Hermione. “I’ve heard he’s a really good student — and he’s a prefect.” She spoke as though this settled the matter.

“You only like him because he’s handsome,” said Ron scathingly.

“Excuse me, I don’t like people just because they’re handsome!” said Hermione indignantly.

Ron gave a loud false cough, which sounded oddly like “Lockhart!”

I sniggered as they walked away which left me and twins and Lee.

"What do you think about Diggory?" asked Fred as we sat down on the great hall.

"What do I think about Diggory?" I asked narrowing my eyes at him.

"Well....u know of he's handsome or not..?" He said, looking elsewhere .

"I haven't met him..but with what Hermione said, I think he is good" I shrugged.

"She just said the things every girl say about him" He said, side eyeing his friends to support.

"Uh..yeah.. he's really not that good" Lee said but winked at me.

"He's an arsehole" George agreed with hsi brother.

"Alright... whatever, I really don't care" I said and got up. "I'm going "

"Where?" Fred asked.

"Somewhere!" I replied back.

I was going to Dumbledore's office to talk with him about me staying here and will I ever go back. Like he should say something about me, he hasn't send any letter to me.

I walked towards the office but Snape stopped me midway.

"Where are you going?" He asked with the same old tone.

"To meet to professor Dumbledore." I said.

"He's not here currently..he had some work so he had to go"He said slowly. "You may go now"

I looked at him with my eyes furrowed, I was about to ask where but I didn't. So I just nodded and walked away from there.

I was going to the library to complete my potions that is when I met Cedric, tall and extremely handsome young man with chiselled features, dark hair, and bright grey eyes.

He's so handsome.

I was just staring at him and walking forward and I bumped into him and my books fell down.

"Sorry" I muttered kneeling down as he was already and getting the books.

He stood up with me and smiled down. "No worries " His smile changed to his eye brows knitted. "You're the new girl right? Ashwini?"

"Yeah that's me" I smiled taking the book from him.

"I'm Cedric Diggory " He smiled.

"Yeah, you're pretty famous here huh" I said with a tease smile.

"Ah yes" He chuckled rubbing the back of his neck.

My smiled fainted a bit as I remember what will happen to him this year. I can't let that happen. I should stop him right.

Wait no not know, we just met.

"Alright, I'll see ya later yea?"

"Yep definitely" I smiled, he smiled back and walked away.

I will not let anything happen to him.