CHAPTER 12

We all were sitting on the great hall looking around. The students from Beauxbatons had chosen seats at the Ravenclaw table. They were looking around the Great Hall with glum expressions on their faces.

Three of them were still clutching scarves and shawls around their heads.

“It’s not that cold,” said Hermione defensively. “Why didn’t they bring cloaks?”

“Over here! Come and sit over here!” Ron hissed. “Over here! Hermione, budge up, make a space —”

“What?”

“Too late,” said Ron bitterly.

Viktor Krum and his fellow Durmstrang students had settled themselves at the Slytherin table.

“Yeah, that’s right, smarm up to him, Malfoy,” said Ron scathingly. Draco was talking with them. He went on talking on where they will sleep and it they will sleep in their dormitory or not.

I sighed heavily knowing what will happen and all but I'm really hungry I want to eat.

"She's cute" Lee chuckled.

I blinked and looked up to see who they're looking at. Of course the Beauxbatons girl, she was looking at them while giggling and her friends were giggling with her too.

"She's looking at me don't come in between" George nudged Lee and winked at the girls.

"What? No she looked at me first" Lee whisper shouted.

"No, she-"

"Gosh, will you guys stop?" Fred said, annoyed.

"You guys are something else" I sighed with a chuckle.

"Ashwini, aren't you getting attracted to the boys?" George asked with a smirk.

"Nope" I said, popping the 'p'.

"What? Why?" asked Lee.

"Beacuse... I don't find them THAT attractive " I shrugged.

"Huh..so, whom do you find attractive?" asked Fred, leaning forward.

"Me, myself " I smiled at them.

They looked at me and blinked. "Love yourself, yes" Lee nodded.

George nodded too and Fred just looked at me.

"It's true" he mumbled.

"What?" I asked.

"Huh?" He looked at me startled.

"Did you say something?" I asked.

"Nope" he smiled.

"Okay.." I narrowed my eyes at him then looked away slowly when Dumbledore stood up.

“Good evening, ladies and gentlemen, ghosts and — most particularly — guests,” said Dumbledore, beaming around at the foreign students. “I have great pleasure in welcoming you all to Hogwarts. I hope and trust that your stay here will be both comfortable and
enjoyable.”

“The tournament will be officially opened at the end of the feast,” said Dumbledore. “I now invite you all to eat, drink, and make yourselves at home!”

The plates in front of us filled with food as usual. I immediately grabbed some food and started to eat. I sighed when the food were tasting so good.

"Woah..this is soo good" I mumbled with my mouth full of food.

"Woman you good?" Lee chuckled.

"More than good" I exclaimed and ate another different dish.

At that moment, a voice said, “Excuse me, are you wanting ze bouillabaisse?”

It was the girl from Beauxbatons who had laughed during Dumbledore’s speech. She had finally removed her muffler.

A long sheet of silvery-blonde hair fell almost to her waist. She had large, deep
blue eyes, and very white, even teeth.

Just like the books.

Hell yeah!

Ron went purple. He stared up at her, opened his mouth to reply, but nothing came out except a faint gurgling noise.

“Yeah, have it,” said Harry, pushing the dish toward the girl.

“You ’ave finished wiz it?”

“Yeah,” Ron said breathlessly. “Yeah, it was excellent.”

The girl picked up the dish and carried it carefully off to the Ravenclaw table. Ron was still goggling at the girl as though he had never seen one before.

Harry and I started to laugh. While the twins and lee looked at him in shock.

“She’s a veela!” he said hoarsely.

“Of course she isn’t!” said Hermione tartly. “I don’t see anyone else gaping at her like an idiot!”

But she wasn’t entirely right about that. As the girl crossed the Hall, many boys’ heads turned, and some of them seemed to have become temporarily speechless, just like Ron.

“I’m telling you, that’s not a normal girl!” said Ron, leaning sideways so he could keep a clear view of her. “They don’t make them like that at Hogwarts!”

"She was magnificent" George looked at her across the hall.

"Close your mouth buddy or else fly might come" I chuckled ,closing his mouth.

He gulped and shook his head and started to eat.

Once the golden plates had been wiped clean, Dumbledore stood up again.

Fred and George were leaning forward, staring at Dumbledore with great concentration.

Dumbledore welcomed the guests, the ministry of sports and Ludo bagman

He went on with the guests and judges rules. Then comes the goblet of fire.

Dumbledore took out his wand and tapped three times upon the top of the casket. The lid creaked slowly open.

Dumbledore reached inside it and pulled out a large, roughly hewn wooden
cup. It would have been entirely unremarkable had it not been full
to the brim with dancing blue-white flames.

Dumbledore closed the casket and placed the goblet carefully on top of it, where it would be clearly visible to everyone in the Hall.

He said the rules for the names, how to put and when.

“To ensure that no underage student yields to temptation,” said Dumbledore, “I will be drawing an Age Line around the Goblet of Fire once it has been placed in the entrance hall. Nobody under the
age of seventeen will be able to cross this line."

Then he said us all a goodnight and with that we all stood up.

The twins and the golden trio were talking about the age line and postion works while I was thinking of Cedirc. I must stop him.

Tonight itself, but how?