CHAPTER 64

"Can I talk to you for a minute Ash?"

I looked away from my book and stared up at Fred, who was staring down at me with puppy eyes.

"Sure." I closed my book and patted on the empty seat next to me on the couch.

"Alright, listen I'm really sorry about what happened back there ." He said, looking in my eyes.

"What happened back there?" I tried to act like a fool.

"About the whole Draco thing." He cleared his throat.

"Ah, right." I nodded.

"Yeah I wasn't thinking right and I just blurted it out. I'm sorry, I really am." He said, holding my hands.

I looked in his eyes, the shining bright brown eyes, which were staring at me innocently.

He's lucky that I love him.

"Fine, It's okay." I smiled, when he smiled. "But you gotta have to earse the thought that I would do anything to you like that."

"I know you wouldn't. I-I was just stressed! You know, about the news and-"

"I know." I interrupted him as I squeezed his hand.

"Thanks for forgiving me." He kissed my palm as he said.

"Yeah, that's because you're just lucky." I scoffed playfully and opened the novel which I had borrowed from Hermione.

"Oh really?" He smirked, taking the book away from me.

"Fred-"

"Nuh, if I'm that lucky then make me more lucky." He said, as he leaned down closer to me with the same cocky smirk.

"What do you mean?" I asked innocently, leaning back on the sofa.

"You know, a little kiss or...maybe more." He said, brushing his nose against mine.

"Not in front of my eyes." A voice said.

We moved over quickly to see George looking at us in disgust as he brought the wizard chess from his dorm.

"Ughh, interruption." Fred mumbled.

"I heard that!" George exclaimed, sitting down on the floor with the chess.

"Yeah well, you were supposed to." Fred stuck out his tongue.

"Oh yeah then-"

"Alright! That's enough." I stood up in between them and glared at them.

They rolled their eyes playfully while I shook my head.

Kids.

-------------------

The last D.A. lesson before Christmas soon arrived and we all were at the place, practicing with me acting like an idiot who don't know anything to do.

Brilliant.

For the past couple of weeks we had been practicing, with the same act of me pulling and enjoying everyone's company. Unbridge putting up new rules and regulations, being bored in her class and all but enjoying ourselves at the DA lessons.

It was nice to put up with these lessons because of her.

The practice has finally come to an end and we were sitting while Harry was telling us how much hard we worked, the ways we supported this Army and lastly wished us merry Christmas.

We wished him back, moved over to get our belongings. I picked up my bag and walked over to find the twins, telling Harry about their new product while the boy was concentrating on Cho behind them.

"Yeah I think that's perfect. Could you give me a minute yeah?" Harry said abruptly and moved over.

The twins looked at eachother althen back at Harry and moved along.

"Let the boy be." I said as we walked out of the room.

"He has found his lovee." Lee sang.

We all laughed and walked to the common room while talking about what we would do on Christmas.

"Oh and btw Ash, you'll be coming with us for this Christmas." Fred winked at me as we entered the common room.

"What?" I said, dumbfounded.

"Yeah, no buts, nothing." He said.

"Ugh but-"

"Huh?"

"Fred-"

"Nope."

"I-"

He placed his lips on mine the second I opened my mouth. I melted in the kiss and kissed him back.

"Alright, I don't want to see you guys sucking eachothers faces we'll be going." George said.

"Good night." Lee chuckled and they walked to their dorm.

Fred placed his arm over my waist, putting his over hand at the back of my neck and pulling me closer.

We sighed in the kiss, I placed my hand over his cheek, stroking it with my thumb as he moved his arm on my waist up and down.

We broke apart after a good minute z brethaless, our forehead touching eachothers as we looked at eachother with a smile on our faces.

"You coming for the Christmas right?" He whispered, pulling me even more closer.

"I can't say no, can I." I asked with a small smile.

"You already know it." We chuckled and he placed his lips on mine again and pulled away slowly.

"Good night darling." He whispered.

"Good night Freddie." I whispered back.

He winked and me and with a last kiss on my cheek he walked up to his dorm.

I walked to mine with a huge smile as if a 5 year old girl has gotten her favourite toy.

I entered my dorm to find Lavender and Parvati there only. Hermione would probably come later in the common room discussing about Harry's miss with Cho.

I walked inside the washroom, washed up and came out in comfy clothes.

Then started to read the novel I got from Hermione on my bed.

Soon, after an hour or two, Hermione came inside the dorm as well. I put away my book and got under my bed sheets along with the other four girls.

By the still sound of silence and their rhythmic breathings, I could tell that they were now all asleep, but for some reason, I couldn't get myself to even close my eyes that night.

I laid down on my bed, staring at the ceiling and playing with the necklace Daniel got for me, and knitted my eyebrows thinking whether I'm forgetting something or not.

But then, as if just coming to my senses, I jumped off the bed, my eyes widened in horror when I realized what was going to happen tonight.

Mr Weasley.