We flew back to the campsite. And I quickly looked around for Hiccup.
"Ruffnut! Have you seen Hiccup?" I jogged over to her.
"Ummm, I last saw him heading.........towards......there!" She pointed to the ocean.
"Ruffnut, you are so helpful at times!" I growled at her.
"My pleasure." She replied.
"Kalina! Is something wrong?" Hiccup landed next to me.
"No I take that back! The last place I saw Hiccup was right next to you!" Ruffnut gestured to Hiccup. I face palmed myself.
"So you are looking for me?" Hiccup glanced at Ruffnut before looking back at me.
"Yes I was. I have to tell you something." I walked away from Ruff. Hiccup followed me.
"Well, Star and I were looking for more wild dragons when a fire blast came past us. It shocked Star enough that she fell to the ground. She's not injured and I'm just limping a bit. Anyway, after I checked her for injuries a very upset male Typhomerang came up and tried to kill us. I managed to talk to him and see what was wrong. It turns out that he is a slave dragon of Drago. He told me that Drago was looking for me and wanted to ask me some questions. But he won't hold me hostage or anything."
"Ummm.......okay. What did you tell him?" Hiccup scratched his head.
"I told him to tell Drago that I'll meet him at the academy before sundown tonight."
"Are you sure that you'll be okay?" Hiccup sounded worried.
"Well, if I'm not back by tomorrow morning you can come and look for me." I replied nervous.
"Okay." Was all Hiccup said before turning around and walking back to the gang. Probably to tell them everything.

.....................................................................Time Skip......................................................................

After I told Hiccup everything I went and helped some Vikings build a boat. I kept an eye out on the sun so that I wouldn't be late to see Drago. Personally I didn't want to see his ugly horrid face again, but a made a deal.
"Cmon Star. We better get this over and done with." I sighed as I mounted on her.
"Good luck!" The gang shouted out to me.
"But don't break a leg!" Snotlout added. I chuckled before Star took of into the sunset.

It only takes about fifteen minutes to get from one side of Berk to the other by dragon. But I didn't exactly want to fly straight through Berk. I told Star to go around so that we'll arrive at the academy, hopefully not to seen. Soon Berk came into sight. Star zoomed around and landed at the academy. Drago was already there with a couple of his men.
"Well, at least someone keeps to their end of the deal." Drago remarked.
"Look Drago, I don't want to be here forever. Get to the point!" I growled at him. Star was growling too.
"I like your attitude. So I will get to the point. I have a proposition for your chief, and you. Hiccup and the rest of Berk work for me with their dragons, but you and your Night Fury can go and live somewhere else."
"And what happens if Hiccup says no?" I questioned.
"Well he'll never get Berk back!" Drago chuckled evily.
"Hiccup is a stubborn Viking! He'll come back for Berk whether you like it or not. Because Berk will never ever be yours!" I snapped at him.
"Watch what you say around me Kalina! Because you might regret it." Drago growled annoyed.
"Oh no Drago. You'll regret what you say around me." And at that Star turned and we flew out of the arena.

Star and I landed back at the camp.
"Kalina! Your back quick. What did Drago say?" Hiccup walked over.
"Nothing good." I replied. Hiccup looked at me waiting for a proper answer.
"He says that either you and the rest of Berk work for him with your dragons. And I take Star and live somewhere else. Or you will never see Berk again." I told him.
"That's it?" Hiccup look shocked.
"Well, that's the gist of it all." I replied. Hiccup clenched his fists and walked away. He was angry, I could see that.
"Don't let Drago get to you Hiccup! We'll think of something." Astrid tried to comfort him. Snotlout came and put his hand on my shoulder.
"You okay?" He tried to comfort me.
"I'll be fine. It's just that seeing Drago has brought back many memories." I replied. Snotlout was about to say something but we heard flapping. I swung around to see the same Typhomerang from earlier land in front of me.
"What does Drago have to say now?!" I snapped at him.
"Nothing. I actually came here at my own accord. I've seen how Drago treats the other dragons for a long time, and I've decided that I don't want to be around that anymore." The Typhomerang replied. I noticed that his eyes looked a lot more calm and gentle.
"So, do you want to help us?" I asked more friendly.
"Yes." He tried to do a dragon smile.
I smiled "Welcome to what's left of Berk then." I chuckled.
"Kalina. Is that the same Typhomerang from earlier?" Hiccup asked nervous.
"Yes. He said that he's left Drago and would like to help us." I replied.
"Oh, great! He could be a big help then!" Hiccup smiled. I turned back and looked at the Typhomerang.
"What's your name?"
"Torch." He replied.
"Wait a second. Hiccup, didn't you tell me a story of a Typhomerang named Torch?" I glanced at Hiccup.
"Yes I did....wait....hold on a second......is that.....Torch!" Hiccup asked excitedly.
"It is Torch." I replied happily.
"Please tell me he didn't bring the family." Snotlout shivered from fright. Astrid punched him.
"Unbelievable." Hiccup said still in shock. Torch dropped his head down to Hiccup and nuzzled him. Thunder and Dawn came over and I swear that their jaws dropped to the ground. I mean, Torch is a Typhomerang. And they are tall dragons with a huge wingspan.
"Thunder, Dawn. Meet Torch. In fact, your father would actually know him." I told the jaw dropped twins.
"Well I'm of to bed!" I shouted before walking over to the fire and falling asleep against Star's warm body.