Chapter Sixty One

Start from the beginning

Draco and Ominis had to avoid the potion as well for they'd killed people while performing the Dark Arts.

Everything was going smoothly until Draco bursted into the Undercroft, surprising = Sebastian, Séraphine, Ominis, and Luna who, in particular, had finished bottling four Dark potions. Using all their resources, four measly vials was all they could produce sparingly.

"You all need to get to the Headmaster's office before she starts looking for you." Draco spat angrily, "Potter bloody screwed up this time. I'm gonna go round up more of the Gryffindorks before they bludger anything else."

Séraphine blinked and looked at Sebastian questioningly. He shrugged, but they all made their way towards the Headmaster's office to see most of Dumbledore's Army already in the back. Harry was sitting in a seat across from the Headmaster.

Draco came in not long after, shoving Neville into the room. "Caught this one trying to help the Weasley girl."

He positioned Neville next to Hermione, in an effort to keep close to her. Ominis was pissed as a wand was being held against Luna on the other side. None of the other Slytherins threatened to hold a wand against Séraphine, knowing that Sebastian was extremely protective of her.

"You were talking to Dumbledore, weren't you?" Umbridge accused with a smile on her face, glaring down at Harry.

Confusion swam through her. Didn't the Headmaster escape? What was Harry doing?

"N-"

Harry began when a slapping noise reverberated around the room. Everyone, including the Inquisitorial squad jumped at the sound. She smacked harry.

Right. Across. The. Face.

"You sent for me, Headmistress?" A quiet, monotoned voice interrupted.

"Snape, yes!" Umbridge straightened out, smiling even brighter at the other Professor. "The time has come for answers whether he wants to give them to me or not. Have you brought the Veritaserum?"

"I'm afraid you've used up all the stores interrogating students. The last of it on Miss Chang." Snape replied calmly, doing well not to look at Harry for a reason unbeknownst to Séraphine. "Unless you wish to poison him... which I would have the littlest sympathy if you did, I cannot help you."

There was a moment of silence between the two professors before Snape chose to turn around and leave. He was almost over the threshold when Harry suddenly shouted.

"He's got Pad-foot!" Pad foot? Séraphine looked up to Sebastian for an explanation, but he looked just as clueless. Harry repeated himself, "He's got Pad-foot at the place where it's hidden!"

"Pad-foot?" Umbridge repeated, looking wildly between Harry and Professor Snape, "What is a Pad-foot? Well? What is it? What's he talking about, Snape?"

Snape turned slowly, eyes slightly wide. His voice cool and collected. "No idea."

"Very well." Umbridge was stiff in her movements, turning towards the group of students behind her desk. You've given me no choice, Potter. A-As this is an issue of Ministry security, you leave me with... with no alternative. The Cruciatus curse ought to loosen your tongue."

Ron's face dropped as Hermione took a step forward, "That's illegal."

One of the inquisitorial squad pulled her back roughly, causing her shoulder to connect with the back wall. Draco's' jaw clenched visibly as he stared with murderous intentions into Crabbe's face. The other boy flinched and quickly let go of her, muttering an apology under his breath.