Chapter Thirty Eight

Three minutes.

Séraphine lifted herself off of him, relishing not for the first time that she was engaged to his sexy, hotheaded wizard, and he was in love with her. Add onto the fact that the sexy, hotheaded wizard was great in bed, even hospital beds. From the way he stared at her while she changed her clothes back, Séraphine knew he was far from done with her. He was still hard after an orgasm.

The next time they had sex, one orgasm wouldn't be enough for either of them. Sebastian pulled his pants up, coughing to clear his throat.

It was a warning.

A flash of movement arrived at the door. The healer was going to check in and while she may have been in her Ravenclaw robes, there was... in fact.. liquid dripping down the side of her inner thigh.

Sebastian saw her inward panic and proceeded to smirk as the Healer turned the doorknob. She sent him a quick glare before darting into the adjacent bathroom to clean herself up. She heard him tell the healer about her eating something 'rank' at dinner. The arrogance was bleeding into his tone.

Cocky bâtard.

A Devious Plan

Séraphine waited for Sebastian in the Great Hall after class. He had been expected to be released early in the morning, but she'd seen neither him nor Ominis. In their time, she would have thought nothing of it. Those idiots were likely playing some sort of prank on Duncan and Leander. They'd walk in snickering like children, faces flushed from laughing so hard. Now, she wasn't sure.

Did Umbridge call for them?

Did something happen to them on the way from St. Mungo's? Was the floo station tampered with and they were sent somewhere else?

Several thoughts ran through her head. None of them encouraging.

Keen on distracting herself, Séraphine glanced around the Great Hall. She noticed that Harry was at the Gryffindor table, bent over several pieces of parchment. He was using a quill, scratching away for a few moments before as Ron and Hermione joined him. Hermione was staring at one of the seats at the teacher's table with a far off dazed look. Séraphine muttered a charm, allowing for her to hear their conversation as if it occurring right beside her.

"Hagrid's still not back yet. I hope he's alright." Her tone somber.

Harry glanced back down at the parchment, "I've asked Sirius about it."

At this, Hermione pulled the letters towards her with a startled expression. "Harry! You can't write to him! Owls are being intercepted, it isn't safe."

"Don't worry, Hermione." He rolled his eyes, pressing his lips together in frustration. "I wrote it in code. Anyway, I figured I need to tell someone about Umbridge. My scar hurt again last night in detention."

Ron scoffed quietly. "Always knew she was a bit fishy."

"You think she's working for You-Know-Who?" Hermione inquired. Her eyes were inquisitive and hard, yet there was a tinge of nervousness to her voice. She must have meant the Dark Lord.

"Well, it's a possibility, isn't it?" Harry snarked.

Hermione looked dubious, uncertain for once. "I suppose so... He could have her under the Imperious Curse, though it's unlikely. Dumbledore'd know."