Without realizing it, he went to the kitchen and began to boil some milk and poured it into a glass. Right away he could hear some whimpering from the bedroom where Juvia was sleeping.

Gray went to check on her and found out she was groaning and rubbing her legs in her sleep. As Juvia slowly woke up to turn around for a better position to sleep in, she saw Gray standing at the door and looking at her.

Before she could get up, he came in to help her sit, which made Juvia smile and hoped for good news but it was futile.

"Looks like you are not able to sleep properly. Do you want something to drink? Like a glass of hot milk maybe" Gray asked sheepishly.

Juvia giggled a bit, "Yes Gray-sama, Juvia would love to drink" She could see her husband blush and tried to hide it just like how he tried to have feelings for her initially.

"Okay,I will get it for you" He went straight to the kitchen and got the glass of milk which Juvia took and began to drink.

Drinking something warm made her feel refreshed and calm. Once she finished drinking and thanked him for his help, "Well, it's nothing. You made my favorite dish so as a favor I gave you a glass of milk" He said embarrassingly.

"Gray-sama, you could have something else as a favor. But do you know why you bothered to boil milk for Juvia at this late night?" Juvia asked and looked at him wanting to hear the answer which she was thinking.

"Because I suddenly felt like doing so. I wonder why?" Gray replied curtly.

"That's because it's your routine habit. Ever since we found out Juvia was pregnant, you would get Juvia a glass of hot milk at night to calm her nerves down. So, Juvia could sleep better. It is your muscle memory which makes you do it even though you don't remember such moments at all." She said and slowly got up with Gray's help and made her way to the toilet.

Once Juvia had reached the bed, before Gray could leave the room, Juvia caught hold of his wrist and conveyed her feelings, "Juvia really really loves you, Gray-sama. Please try remembering her. It hurts to see you behave as a stranger with Juvia. Juvia knows it's not your fault for forgetting Juvia and our baby but she wants you to remember us and be like the Gray-sama from before."She kissed the inside of the palm of her husband's hand.

Gray hearing her words had the urge to kiss and hug her but he stopped himself from doing so because he still hasn't recovered his memory. He didn't want to hurt her further with his actions just for name sake.

"I will try to remember about Juvia. Now, you sleep tight. Good night" He said calmly with a small smile and left the room.

Next morning, Gray woke up tiredly because he didn't get even an ounce of sleep last night after talking with Juvia.

When he tried closing his eyes, a few memories flashed in front of him which were blurry. He knew the bond he shared with Juvia was too precious in his life which was evident in this house and with Juvia's words.

He got up to check on Juvia what she was doing and was willing to help her out. To his surprise, Juvia wasn't in the bedroom. He checked the room adjacent to the bedroom and it was the nursery room which they had setup for their unborn child.

The room was in a blue and white color theme with a neatly set up crib with tiny stars hanging on top and a comfy blanket on the little bed.

He could see two chairs in the corner, a little book shelf where stories books were arranged. In another corner, a small box of toys was kept covered near a cupboard which he opened to see 3 rows of onesies and one row each of their clothes.

Gray opened the small cabin in the middle to see a gift wrapped box which most probably seemed like a photo frame. It looked like this gift was for Juvia which he might have prepared beforehand.

"Hope, our anniversary or Juvia's birthday doesn't come until I'm back to normal" He carefully kept the gift back where it was and closed the cupboard.

That's when he realized he was supposed to be searching for Juvia instead of looking at things. Once he checked the upstairs where she wasn't there. He went to the guild hoping she would be there.

At the same time at the guild, Juvia slowly made her way towards Mira who welcomed her warmly, "Good morning, Juvia-chan. What are you doing this early in the morning? Are you alright?"

Mira knew Juvia wasn't doing well but still she wanted the blunette to feel a bit lively, forgetting the problem.

"Good morning, Mira-san. Do you have the keys to the dungeon?" She asked hopefully.

Mira looked puzzled and realized the intention behind the question, "Juvia-chan, Erza, Gajeel and others took turns to inquire him about the spell but he didn't even utter a  single word."

"It's okay, Mira-san. Juvia wants to try once for herself. Just give her the keys. Please Mira-san" Juvia pleaded with her hands together.

Mira gave the keys and warned her to be careful of the guy. Juvia slowly descended the stairs to reach the dungeons in the basement.

In her current situation, she wasn't able to get down properly fearing that she might fall and cause delivery soon.

Once she reached the basement, she went to the prison where the creep was kept and opened the door and his handcuffs. Juvia noted that he didn't sleep at night and was just staring at the window's direction.

"Hello, Sir, this Juvia Fullbuster. Juvia is the wife of Gray-sama whom you attacked yesterday and caused him to lose his memories of me. Sir, Juvia begs to tell her what kind of spell you used on him? Is there any counter spell to cure his condition?" Juvia pleaded with him with tears falling down her eyes which the guy saw and got up.

He kneeled before Juvia and asked her forgiveness for causing an unwanted antics to someone and because of that a pregnant woman is suffering.

"I thought he was that blonde's husband and to get revenge on her, I attacked your husband. I'm sorry" He said while kneeling down without lifting his head up.

"Of course, Juvia is suffering but she also doesn't want her friend to suffer just like this. Juvia heard your story and felt sorry for you. Juvia hopes your wife recovers her memory. Lucy-san also felt guilty for causing such an accident to your wife which was unintentional on her part. Now get up" Juvia told him to get and answer her few questions.

" Juvia will help with Jules for your wife's treatment. Please just tell Juvia the spell to dispel the effects. Juvia begs you, please." Suddenly Juvia began to feel sudden pain under her belly and screamed while she rubbed her belly.

"Not today baby, mommy still has some important work to do" Juvia tried to console herself and the baby but slowly she could feel the beginning of contractions.

Seeing her painful expression, the guy revealed the information the seller told him while buying the spell.

" 'What one carries doesn't necessarily mean others should carry until the carrier tells so' This is the riddle he told me if we solve it your husband will get his memories of you back or else, slowly he will keep forgetting everyone and fall into coma state" The guy told her and realized his grave mistake.

"Thanks for telling Juvia the hint. Now Gray-sama will be back to normal" When she felt a bit happy but another sharp pain in her belly made her lose balance and slowly she knew it was going to get painful.

The guy caught Juvia and helped her stand. He could see the woman in front of him was clearly in pain. He shouted for help for a long time but his voice wasn't being heard due to loud talking of the guild members who seemed to have arrived.

Juvia once she felt a bit better thanked him and locked the door of his prison instead of handcuffs. 

"Now Juvia needs to solve this riddle and Gray-sama will be back to normal" She is hopefully thinking of solving the riddle forgetting about the contractions. It was at this moment that Juvia misplaced her steps and fell down the stairs.

All Juvia could hear was someone's voice calling out for her before she lost consciousness.