Till now, no one has informed about Gray's situation to Juvia nor she is aware that her husband is back in Magnolia already.

"Let's wait for him to wake up and see his reactions," Master said calmly, though he was worried about his child.

"Lu-chan, you said that guy mistook Gray to be your husband and casted that spell. But logically, speaking he's not your husband so that spell can't actually work right?" Levy shared her analysis.

Hearing her words, Lucy, Erza, Wendy and Master were quite relieved and hoped it turns out just like this.

Suddenly, the guild's door opened to reveal Natsu who had returned from his mission was accompanied by none other than Juvia and Gajeel whom he meet on the way.

Juvia slowly made her way to Mirajane and ordered her usual menu without knowing most of the team Natsu's members were in the 2nd floor Infirmary.

When both Natsu and Gajeel casually asked about their wife and children, Mira gestured to them their whereabouts so that Juvia wouldn't find out.

Gajeel sensing something was off remained calm but Natsu being an airhead, exclaimed and dashed off to the 2nd floor.

" What happened to Levy-san and Lucy-san? Are the kids alright?" Juvia asked worriedly to Mira and was about to get up to check on them personally.

"You sit down and have your meals while I go and check on them" Gajeel patted her shoulder and left after making sure she was seated.

On reaching the 2nd floor, both the dragon Slayers were shocked to see the worried face of their wives, Erza and master. Lucy explained the situation to them.

"Well, looks like Gray-san has woken up" Wendy informed them and slowly everyone entered the room to see Gray's condition.

"Yo Ice Brain, what happened?" Natsu asked worriedly.

"Geez, shut up, flame breath! Where did you go leaving Lucy and Nasha alone? They could have been in huge trouble because of that guy" Gray spat at Natsu and both of them started bickering.

"Well, looks like it happened just like Levy-chan had predicted." Lucy sighed a relief and was happy for her friend's wife especially.

Suddenly the infirmary door opened to reveal Juvia shocked to see her husband sitting on the bed while her friends surrounded him. She didn't know what was happening as her Gray-sama was supposed to be returning from the mission the next day.

Lucy tried to explain the situation but Levy stopped her as Gray was normal.

Slowly Juvia waddled towards her husband with a small smile and worried thoughts and went to hug him.

"What happened to you,Gray-sama? Are you alright?" She hugged and felt his warmth after a week.

"I'm alright. Thanks. But who are you Miss?" Gray asked surprisingly and broke her hug.

Juvia and others were shell shocked. Juvia couldn't comprehend what her husband was trying to pull.

"Don't go joking around, Gray-sama. Juvia knows you are kidding. Please stop this joke, Juvia doesn't find it humorous" Juvia pouted and smacked his chest playfully.

Gray caught hold of her palm and glared at her, "Miss, I think you are mistaken. I'm not your Gray-sama. I'm Gray Fullbuster and I don't think I'm the person who you think I am. Please excuse me" He left her and took his coat before leaving the room.

Juvia was devastated hearing his words and seeing his actions. Before she lost her composure, Lucy caught hold of her and made Juvia sit down before explaining what happened to her husband.

"I'm really sorry Juvia. It's my fault that Gray is in this condition" Lucy pleaded to her.

After hearing the story, Juvia couldn't control her tears and the thought of her Gray-sama not remembering her and their unborn baby was stressing her out much.

"Juvia, you don't stress too much. It's not good for you and your baby. We will sort out this matter and recover Gray's memory within a few days" Master assured her and began discussing with Erza and others.

"Hey Sprinkler, don't worry. I will retrieve that stripper's memory before my little buddy is born." Gajeel tried to console and it seems to be working.

Juvia wiped her tears and spoke to Lucy, "Lucy-san, please don't apologize. Gray-sama tried to protect you and Nasha-chan and got attacked by that spell. Hopefully, he…" Before she could finish her sentence, she broke down yet again and fell unconscious fretting the members inside the room.

After checking Juvia, Wendy informed that it was due to stress and she needed rest to recover her strength back.

"Natsu and everyone, we have to recover Gray's memory and for that to happen interrogate that creep whom we have locked up in the dungeon" Lucy told them everything she knew about the bandit.

By now, everyone in the guild knew about Gray's condition and tried talking to him about Juvia. He was adamant that she was a stranger with whom he didn't have any connection.

"Well, looks like he forgot about Juvia's existence altogether. Poor thing, can't imagine what she's going through now." Cana said worriedly to Mira who felt the same.

That's when Gray decides to join her for a mug of beer. He talked casually and asked about that stuff they were talking about before he left for the mission a week back.

"Gray, Juvia is…" Before Cana could finish her sentence, Gray stopped her and vented out, "See Cana I don't know why everyone is telling me that she's my wife. I don't remember anything about her from my memory nor do I find any feelings erupt for her. I had this enough for today, I'm heading back home" 

Gray got up to leave but Gajeel caught hold of his hand, "Stop it stripper, where are you going?"

"I'm going back to my house. Now leave me metal-head" Gray tried to release his hand from the dragon Slayers grip.

"Tell me, where is your house?" Gajeel asked him hoping he would say the same answer which he was thinking about.

Just like he thought, Gray said the address of his house which he and Juvia had brought before the wedding.

"Well, when did you buy that house?" Gajeel asked him the next question and seeing this, Cana and Mira were hopeful that he might remember something.

Gray began to think when he actually bought that house but nothing came to his mind. He tried hard thinking about that exact moment but nothing showed up.

As he tried too hard to remember, suddenly Gray caught hold of his head as he was getting a painful headache and couldn't get a hold of himself.

"Stop it, Gajeel-kun. Leave Gray-sama alone" It was Juvia's voice which made them turn their head towards her.

"But Juvia.." Before Cana can protest. Juvia went near her husband and handed him the key to their house.

"Well, this is key to your house, Gray-sama." But Gray didn't take the keys nor talked to her but left without uttering a single word.

Juvia controlled her tears and slowly rubbed her belly assuring her unborn baby that her Gray-sama will be alright by the time he/she arrives.