'•.¸♡ YEAR 8 ♡¸.•'

˚    ✦   .  .   ˚ .      . ✦     ˚     . ★⋆. ࿐࿔ 

   .     ˚     *     ✦   .  .   ✦ ˚      ˚ .˚    ✦   .  .   ˚ .             ੈ✧̣̇˳·˖✶ ✦  

-ˋˏ CHAPTER 49 ˎˊ-

↳ ❝ [ WISH ME LUCK, GEORGE. ] ¡! ❞

  .・゜゜・ OMNISCIENT POV

''This is incredible! Do you know how much is in here? I don't, either. I'm afraid to count. But it's a large amount, I know that!''

Between his fingers, George held a large bag of Galleons. All the earnings they collected from today in their shop. The grand opening had went rather smoothly, besides a kid eating one too many Puking Pastilles and someone getting stuck on the wall. But those were all minor fixes, really. 

The lavender colored bag jingled a sweet tune when George threw it down to the counter of their flat. It came with the shop, being held up where the customers don't get to it and locked every morning before heading down. They had a bedroom for each of them, along with a separate room to invent. 

Their living room wasn't too shabby. The couches were quite plain and the coffee table held nothing. Not even a stain from the ring of the bottom of a cup. The floors were a mahogany hardwood, clashing with the neutral colored brown couch. The walls were a plain white, much like the table: holding nothing but stains and dust. 

A kitchenette clashed with the living room, giving them a decent sized counter that separated the two rooms. Topped with a wood finish. The sink worked well and so did the oven. The fridge was also doing it's job. There wasn't much to complain about. And Molly would see to it that the house would feel more like the Burrow. 

Because right now, it didn't look anything such. 

''All from today?'' Fred inquired, testing the bag in his own hand. A heavy weight in the palm of his hand. Not heavy enough to weight down against his own hand, but heavy enough to guess that there was a lot of Galleons in there. ''Would you look at that, we're rich, Georgie!'' 

The twins shared a laugh. That's what they felt like. Millionaires of the Wizard World. Much like how the Malfoys were portrayed. Maybe with such a large amount of money as this, they can reclaim their positions as Purebloods. The twins had other things to worry about than blood status. 

''What do we need more of, anyway?'' George sat at the counter, elbow propped as he took another gander at the bag.

''Everything. The shelves are almost bare.''

It came as a great shock to the twins to see the shop clear out so quickly. They had doubts. Most of them containing the thoughts that people wouldn't come and buy anything. That people would walk away or right past the shop. They shared the fear that it wouldn't be like the way they loved Zonko's. 

That was George's concern. Fred's was different.