'•.¸♡ YEAR 8 ♡¸.•'

˚    ✦   .  .   ˚ .      . ✦     ˚     . ★⋆. ࿐࿔ 

   .     ˚     *     ✦   .  .   ✦ ˚      ˚ .˚    ✦   .  .   ˚ .             ੈ✧̣̇˳·˖✶ ✦  

-ˋˏ CHAPTER 47  ˎˊ-

↳ ❝ [ LOOK AT THAT! IT LOOKS GREAT! ] ¡! ❞

  .・゜゜・[Y/N] POV

''Slow down, would you?''

I dragged Adé through the alleyway of Diagon Alley. Only stopping when he has stumbled over a peeking brick in the ground before running off again. He was fascinated by it all, it seemed. The Leaky Cauldron — despite it's rugged looks — and the brick wall that parted down the middle when given specific taps. 

He was astonished by it all, even though he already knew about it. Seeing it first hand was different for him. He remembered the specific taps on the brick wall, asking me a dozen times if he's repeated it right. If he wasn't from Uagadou and wasn't my friend, I'd mistake him for wanting to rob the place.

Today, I had planned to show Adé around town. I showed him the platform, where no crimson red steam train had waited. He wondered what the Muggles seen when witches and wizards crossed the platforms. I often wondered the same thing. Did they just seeing us smacking our faces against the wall?

After the station, I told Adé about the Knight Bus on the way to the Leaky Cauldron. Of course we couldn't take the bus, seeing as it was still the early afternoon. 

Adé collected himself from another stumble in the alleyway. Desperately moving his legs to keep up. His hand still being tugged forward constantly. I started to wonder that if more force had been applied to my end, tugging the constantly stumbling Adé, his arm would break. I slowly let up my pace and paced at a slow jog.

At last, we reached our destination. My hand left Adé standing beside me, the both of us looking up at the contrasting building. Up and down the alley was dark and gloomy, especially without the excessive amount of students pushing and shoving their way through the crowd of overly lame people.

The building was a bright orange sitting at the corner between two gray brick buildings. Standing in the window of the three story building was the figure of a man with a pale complexion and an ever lasting smile. One arm was supposedly against his hip while the other held a brown top hat, with the same bright orange ring around the bottom.

When the hat went down and came back up, a rabbit appeared on the mans head. The hat went back down and up again, the rabbit was gone. When the hat moved again, the rabbit reappeared. It was a repeating cycle. The man with the ginger hair was dressed in a fairly casual suit of odd colors. 

Striped with different colors over the base color of a rather discreet color of orange or brown. A bright green vest had been the most eye catching part of the outfit. Above the doorway, 'Weasley's Wizard Wheezes' was carved in gold. 

Adé looked questionably up at the building. ''What's this place?''