'•.¸♡ YEAR 6 ♡¸.•'

˚    ✦   .  .   ˚ .      . ✦     ˚     . ★⋆. ࿐࿔ 

   .     ˚     *     ✦   .  .   ✦ ˚      ˚ .˚    ✦   .  .   ˚ .             ੈ✧̣̇˳·˖✶ ✦  

-ˋˏ CHAPTER 2 ˎˊ-

↳ ❝ [ YOU'RE AN ABSOLUTE DORK, WEASLEY. ] ¡! ❞

  .・゜゜・THIRD POV

''Watch it!''

Fred didn't apologize, instead, he pushed past more people. Now, there were three times as many people as usual. With the Beauxbatons and Durmstrang roaming the hallways. The Durmstrang were harder to push past, giving their muscular bodies weren't giving.

''Oi!''

Fred waved it off, accidently knocking a couple to the ground in a heap of bodies. He wiggled his way out before he could get a beating from the student. 

He had left George in the dust, running off without him. Besides, George would only slow him down by now. Fred searched the halls, being tall was an advantage as he peered over people's heads. 

With widened eyes, he found her. She was talking with Angelina Johnson, who used her hands to further empathize her words. They both laughed, before Angelina pointed down the hallway and to the right. Giving instructions, more or less.

''Angie!'' He called, proving useless in the echoing hallway of chatter. He groaned, hand forming a fist before he cut between people to get to Angelina.

Cutting between another couple, breaking their hands apart, Fred fell to the ground. A feminine 'oof' coming from the other. Fred fell to his back, quickly propping himself up on his elbows to see whom he had bumped into. It was Angelina.

She rubbed her head, looking at Fred through a harsh look. ''I'm fine, thanks.'' 

''Oh, right.'' Fred stood, pulling Angelina to her feet. ''Sorry, I didn't see you.''

''No duh, you were moving too fast. What are you running for, anyway? I doubt it's from Filch.'' Angelina groaned, letting her hand fall back down to her side. 

People shouldered past Fred, mainly the people he had run into previously. He wasn't fazed. Although, he was rather unfocused and his brain was fuzzy. 

Fred chuckled. ''Actually, I was wondering where [Y/n] went. Wasn't she just here?'' His head spun in all directions, looking for her somewhere in the hallway or out in the corridors. 

''Yeah, she was. She asked where the Common Room was.'' 

''Great, thanks.'' Fred quickly rushed off to the Common Room.

From behind, Angelina raised her arms before bringing them back down, smacking against her legs. She needed a break, that was sure.