'•.¸♡ YEAR 6 ♡¸.•'

˚    ✦   .  .   ˚ .      . ✦     ˚     . ★⋆. ࿐࿔ 

   .     ˚     *     ✦   .  .   ✦ ˚      ˚ .˚    ✦   .  .   ˚ .             ੈ✧̣̇˳·˖✶ ✦  

                    ੈ✧̣̇˳·˖✶   ✦  

-ˋˏ CHAPER 18 ˎˊ-

↳ ❝ [ DO YOU WANT TO GO WITH ME? ] ¡! ❞

  .・゜゜・[Y/N] POV

Today was a little calmer. More than half of the school has been asked to the dance. All except Harry Ron and myself. I couldn't tell with Hermione, she wouldn't say. Harry and Ron seemed a little ticked about it. Ron was more outright than Harry was, though.

''This is mad,'' He whispered, quite loudly. ''At this rate, we'll be the only ones in our year without dates.'' 

Snape walked by again. We were supposed to stay quiet and take whatever test was in front of us. Or maybe it wasn't a test. I hadn't payed attention. Snape had already told him off a few times before. No doubt he'll do it again. That's why he keeps walking over here. 

The boys continued. 

''Well, us and Neville.''

''Yeah, but, then again, he can take himself.'' 

I felt a little offended. Not because I was sitting next to Neville, no. But because it's not his fault that Ron doesn't have a date to the dance. Let's face it, he might just need to work a little harder. Of course, I haven't told him that. Yet.

Snape walked by again. Hermione leaned closer to whisper to the boys. 

''It might interest you to know,'' I still don't get why they whisper so loudly. The whole room could probably hear them right now. ''That Neville's already got someone.''

Ron deflated. ''Now I'm really depressed.''

I turned back down to the paper below me. Again, I was still confused on what I was supposed to be doing. I just went with whatever worked. George stopped writing. His head hovered over my shoulder, peeking at my paper. I didn't stop him.

If he got the wrong information, then that's on him. Not me. He continued to write on his own paper, leaning back to his side when Snape walked by. When Snape was a safe distance away, he leaned over my shoulder again. Continuing to write on his paper.