'•.¸♡ YEAR 7 ♡¸.•'

˚    ✦   .  .   ˚ .      . ✦     ˚     . ★⋆. ࿐࿔ 

   .     ˚     *     ✦   .  .   ✦ ˚      ˚ .˚    ✦   .  .   ˚ .             ੈ✧̣̇˳·˖✶ ✦  

                    ੈ✧̣̇˳·˖✶   ✦  

-ˋˏ CHAPTER 30 ˎˊ-

↳ ❝ [ IT'S BURNING MY EYES. ] ¡! ❞

  .・゜゜・[Y/N] POV

It felt nice to be back at Hogwarts.

For about 20 minutes.

Everything went smoothly, the usual welcoming ceremony for first years and the return of another year for older students. It was funny, looking back to see the first years walking through the doors of the Great Hall. Their eyes filled with wonder at the castle's appearance. 

That used to be me once. Then again, I guess I'm not that different now. I still find Hogwarts to be a magical place and still almost couldn't believe that it was real. I remember little girls fantasizing over being magical beings. Waving sticks around for wands and wearing witch hats to represent them. 

Then again, they could also have green skin and a wart on their nose. In my younger age, that's how I'd seen witches. But it was only when Paps appeared at the door one Saturday afternoon with a box in his hand. A box that contained a wand, then my mind had changed. 

Paps was the one to tell me about Hogwarts. He was the one to share information about the magical beings all around. People that seem normal, but are actually from a magical descendant. It amazed me to see how many people lived on my street that were magical. 

It only amazed me even more when I had gotten a letter on my eleventh birthday. The acceptance letter to this very school. Paps laughed after recalling the magical event I endured. Accidentally transforming the dog into a barking watering can. Poor thing. Of course, this was done with Paps' wand.

That was all seven years ago. And the magic never ceased to amaze me. Something new around every corner. 

Per usual, the first years were sat upon the stool and sorted into their respective houses. Many looked beyond nervous, while others had the tendency to keep it hidden better. It was all going swell, until George prodded my side and pointed out a rather extravagantly dressed woman sitting at the Professors table.